Hey?! Where is Sheridan?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jordan? Is that her username? Sorry... don't know who you are referring to.

Originally Posted by Marisol Jordan? Is that her username? Sorry... don't know who you are referring to. yeah, thats her username. she had a black and white avatar with pink lips. I only thought of her because she was on for awhile, really nice.. then gone.. and tonite, i noticed someone else has the same avatar and i said, hmm, wheres jordan..

Originally Posted by Charmaine Lauryn, I think you're talking about Sheridan. I thought about her too when I saw someone had the Bloom logo as their avatar too. I checked out her profile and said that she was last logged on today! I know Sheridan... had me confused for a bit. Doesn't help that I am drinking raspberry vodka with 7-up.
icon_rolleyes.gif

OMG!

SHERIDAN! RIGHT! YES! <INPUT onclick="doEmoticon(this.form.body,eList,62);retur n false;" type=image alt=:doh src="http://www.monmouth.com/~joiseygirl/emoticons/11dohb.gif">I am SO BAD with names..<INPUT onclick="doEmoticon(this.form.body,eList,92);retur n false;" type=image alt=:shoot src="http://www.monmouth.com/~joiseygirl/emoticons/shootmyself.gif"> Thats what i get for watching CROSSING JORDAN repeats tonite! Im a dope!<INPUT onclick="doEmoticon(this.form.body,eList,22);retur n false;" type=image alt=:kuku src="http://www.monmouth.com/~joiseygirl/emoticons/kuku.gif">

Originally Posted by Charmaine Lauryn, I think you're talking about Sheridan. I thought about her too when I saw someone had the Bloom logo as their avatar too. I checked out her profile and said that she was last logged on today! <INPUT onclick="doEmoticon(this.form.body,eList,6);return false;" type=image alt=:thud src="http://www.monmouth.com/~joiseygirl/emoticons/thud.gif">Thanks Charmaine.. oyyy.. you're the best.

Originally Posted by Charmaine LOL Lauryn! Hey, those smilies are cute, where'd you get them? I don't have the smiley central anymore cause I have the Alexa Toolbar and it's crowding my screen. :::whispers:::: i stole them from another website.. shhh!

LOL....It's like "Where's Waldo" ????
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I really miss Anya1976, I use to love reading her posts...she must be out tanning in the sun & doesn't have much time to go on the computer these days, - hope she comes back to visit us.....
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by MacForMe Has anyone seen her? shes MIA, i think.

Oh ok - I was reading that and thinking ... "Jordan who!?!?" LOL
wink.gif

Yeah I havent' seen Sheridan on in awhile... then again I've been slacking this week - so maybe I just missed her?
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oh ok - I was reading that and thinking ... "Jordan who!?!?" LOL
wink.gif

Yeah I havent' seen Sheridan on in awhile... then again I've been slacking this week - so maybe I just missed her?
icon_wink.gif

i know.. i know...
icon_rolleyes.gif
ugh.. i meant sheridan. she was around. then poof! i wish i could fix the title of this and change it to SHERIDAN, not jordan.. what was i thinkin?
hahaha.gif

Karen I was just thinking of her too. I miss her posts...

Originally Posted by K*O* LOL....It's like "Where's Waldo" ????
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I really miss Anya1976, I use to love reading her posts...she must be out tanning in the sun & doesn't have much time to go on the computer these days, - hope she comes back to visit us.....
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Hey Lauryn, I can fix it for you
smile.gif
Luv ya Charm.. can ya please? Thanks a bunch.. big hug!

Looks great! you guys are the best.. sorry for my screw up! Sometimes im just confused.. must be the blonde hair..
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MacForMe Has anyone seen her? shes MIA, i think. Hi Sweetie!!
I,m afraid I,ve been a bit preoccupied recently. Thanks for asking about me. I am fine. How have you been? I,ve peeked in a little bit. Today is the first day in a while that I haven't been busy so I can read posts.

I hope all you guys here in the states have a nice Fourth tomorrow.
icon_smile.gif

Sheridan

Thanks, you as well
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sheridan Hi Sweetie!!
I,m afraid I,ve been a bit preoccupied recently. Thanks for asking about me. I am fine. How have you been? I,ve peeked in a little bit. Today is the first day in a while that I haven't been busy so I can read posts.

icon_smile.gif

Sheridan

Originally Posted by Sheridan Hi Sweetie!!

icon_smile.gif

Sheridan

YAY! There she is! hi Sheridan! Dont mind if i call you JORDAN do you! lol! I was preoccupied with CROSSING JORDAN and posted tehe wrong name. im a dope! Glad to see you are OK! We all miss ya!

Originally Posted by Charmaine

Hey Lauryn, I did try to fix it, but it only changed the small title above the message itself, but not the big title...Tony, if you're reading this, can you fix it?

Uhm Titles can only be edited for like 30 mins after the original post...sowwy

Latest posts

Back