Heylo lovely people :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing good and in ze best of health and as 'problem free' as can be in this world that always seems to smack you in the face :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just thought I'd do a short into..

I'm Umm Shamekh [bit of a mouthful isnt it] just call me Umm S for short, i'm a student who's slightly crazy, quite a pessimist, a muslim, love trying out different food [eating not cooking! - can't cook to save me life
frown.gif
], i'm a proud cookie dough and toblerone fiend, i enjoy browsing other forums, singing, reading, absolutely love doing henna and experimenting with different patterns when/if someone is dumb enough to agree annnnnd have just recently gotten into make up..

Yes yes that's right - just recently- *shock horror* where was I all these years?!?! I really don't know..deprived and ignorant person that I was I used to hate make up but since I came back from my holiday in UAE think I had a brain transplant
biggrin.gif

I have now......
......seen the light
biggrin.gif

I absolutely love experimenting with different colours - im like a hyper child with a plethora of colours at hand - and I absolutely love arabic eye make up.

If anybody could kindly link me to threads on the basics of make up as i think I could do with improving my hand and learning new tips/techniques...and no better place than to start at the beginning eh?

Looking forward to reading and posting
smile.gif
hope you'll all make me feel at home
wink.gif

ta ra

- Umm Shamekh

p.s the forum emoticons are adorable!

Latest posts

Back