HG Blemish Concealer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Gals
smile.gif

I am on the hunt for my hg blemish concealer.

What are your favorites?!

So far my fav is Shisheido Optimal Concealer but the color is not quite right on me.

A little tip about covering blemishes that can't be covererd by your usual foundation...find a cream foundation or concealer that's more pigmented than your daily foundation and is slightly more yellow based or even mustard looking and dab it on problem areas after you apply your foundation. Then you can lightly pat some of your foundation on top of it. Or it's even easier to mix some of the concealer with the foundation before you apply it to problem areas so you get a better color match and it doesn't look like you've done any spot concealing.

I use Bobbi Brown´s Blemish Cover Stick. works pretty well for me and after setting it with MAC Blow Powder it lasts all day, unless I´m trying to cover up a huge breakouts-then I´ll need one or two touchups during the day.

Originally Posted by DallasGirl So far my fav is Shisheido Optimal Concealer but the color is not quite right on me. i LOVE that concealer, but it's not an every day concealer, so that's why the color choices suck and the lightest color is dark.
on blemishes, i always use a green concealer (physician's formula powder-finish) first to cancel the redness out, and then MAC moistureblend concealer. doesn't cover completely, but good enough for me.

Good point about the concelors envymi, i was told something similar when i first came on here at MuT and it is true what you said about the yellow toned concelaor's. i usually apply my foundation first and if i need concealor i just add a little of the yellow.mustard tone, it works great! and knowing that i can use any concelaor but inthe right shade (ie, yellow toned).

Originally Posted by Pauline Good point about the concelors envymi, i was told something similar when i first came on here at MuT and it is true what you said about the yellow toned concelaor's. i usually apply my foundation first and if i need concealor i just add a little of the yellow.mustard tone, it works great! and knowing that i can use any concelaor but inthe right shade (ie, yellow toned). Yeah, and it really works on everyone...I have a palette of concealers and there are 2 that I use on everyone for pimples-one is better on fairer complexions and the other is better on darker skin. I go between the 2 for EVERYONE. There's also one color I use for everyone with dark circles or hyperpigmentation...it helps if you know how to cut it with your own foundation so you get that perfect match.

Latest posts

Back