HG Products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence

The Yeon Hallabong ADE Energy Peeling Toner

My Beauty Diary Ultra Cleansing Water

Skinfood Deep Sea Facial Mask (cotton)

Skinfood Glacier Facial Mask (cotton)

Secret Key Milk Toner

Cleanser

banila Clean It Zero

scrubs and clay masks

Ipsenature 5 Seeds Apple Water Brightening Scrub

Skinfood Red Orange Honey wash off mask (this is made with honey & salt)

Baviphat Toxifying Strawberry Mask

I have oily skin (edited to add that factoid)

Last edited by a moderator:
Secret Key Snow White cream

Dear by Enparni Cheese Cream

Dr.G gel cream for Oily Skin

Benton Snail Bee Essence (same as @biancardi)

Innerface Shy Blossom Soothing Serum

Secret Nature from Jeju Serum

Secret Key Racoon Eye & Spot Treatment Masks

Pure Smile Milk Essence Sheet Masks

Recipe by Nature Green Tea Oil Cleanser

Recipe by Nature Lemon Slowganic Cleanser

Recipe by Nature Trouble Down Clay Down Mask

Secret Key Lemon Peeling Gel

Mustaev eye shadows

Banila Co black gel eye liner (pot)

Dr. G Young Bling Bling BB cream

DD'ell Strawberry Sweet Obsession Lip Balm

Edit: I have sensitive dry cheeks and oily t-zone

@avarier, thank you for your work in this new and expanded forum area. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have dry skin, especially in the winter, so will keep the HG list brief.

Facial Cleanser- Migabee Honey Pureberry Oil soap- This was in the City Girls Memebox only, AFAIK. It can also be used as a mild, foaming body cleanser. I love it.

Sleeping Pack- I mix Ladykin Elmaju Mangchee Lifting Mask Cream with Dear By Emprani Bounce Cheese Cream, 50/50 mix.. Very soothing for skin which tends to be on the dry side. 

Day and Night " last step"- Original Raw Ice Blue Jam Water Block Cream ( which is really a  gel)- Was featured in the silver "space pack" in  Just Gellin' Memebox. This product seals moisture in, just like the product claims to, at least for me. This is the first winter I haven't battled rough-feeling skin on my cheeks and forehead. 

I have dry, sensitive skin

Benton High Content Snail Bee Essence (I'm noticing a theme in this board....)

Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream

Benton High Content Steam Cream

Pure Smile Snail Lip Treatment

Secret Key Lemon D-toc peeling gel

ummm...guess I love snail

I have decided that I apparently have a skin sensitivity to the Benton Snail Bee products. I bought 2 Benton Snail bee value sets during the holidays, and all the products in both cause my skin to tingle, then to have a burning sensation shortly after application.

Has anyone else experienced this? I am highly allergic to bee stings- have to carry Epi- pens- but I'm not at all sure there could be a cause- effect relationship. 

I have decided that I apparently have a skin sensitivity to the Benton Snail Bee products. I bought 2 Benton Snail bee value sets during the holidays, and all the products in both cause my skin to tingle, then to have a burning sensation shortly after application.

Has anyone else experienced this? I am highly allergic to bee stings- have to carry Epi- pens- but I'm not at all sure there could be a cause- effect relationship. 
I'd say it the allergy. Others with allergies to bee stings have said they have the same reaction. 

I'd say it the allergy. Others with allergies to bee stings have said they have the same reaction. 
@blinded Thanks.. Sometimes, it's very hard to be impartial with my history in health care.. Sometimes, doctors and nurses are too quick to leap to a medical reason for something. Realizing this, it's hard for me to step back and decide some minor things like skin sensitivity. 

Makes me sad to think of all those Benton products I've bought and never used. I've  been meaning to create an intro to K- beauty for my stylist, so I guess she's going to get a ton of Benton Snail Bee products in there with the rest. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@GirlyGirlie I think it's your allergy too. Makes sense since your skin is directly absorbing it, esp if you apply it daily. That makes me sad for you!! It is such good stuff! :scared:

My HG list is still very short:

Benton High Content Snail Bee Essence

Miguhara BP cream

I keep meaning to check swatches of the BP cream. Does it have colour? I have one, but I don't want to open it and essentially waste it if it's not going to work for me. 

I keep meaning to check swatches of the BP cream. Does it have colour? I have one, but I don't want to open it and essentially waste it if it's not going to work for me. 
It has color ~ it isn't white like a CC cream.

Secret Key Snow White cream
Question: Do you use this like a CC cream? I have a pot I haven't opened yet because I'm trying to make my way through two Nella Fantasia One Day Whiteners, but I wasn't sure if this was more of a treatment or more redness-cancelling.

Question: Do you use this like a CC cream? I have a pot I haven't opened yet because I'm trying to make my way through two Nella Fantasia One Day Whiteners, but I wasn't sure if this was more of a treatment or more redness-cancelling.
No, I use it as my day cream and it certainly helps with redness. I love this because it brightens my complexion and it not too oily for my t-zone. I don't use it right now, since it's not hydrating enough for the cold weather right now. But it's perfect for summer! 

No, I use it as my day cream and it certainly helps with redness. I love this because it brightens my complexion and it not too oily for my t-zone. I don't use it right now, since it's not hydrating enough for the cold weather right now. But it's perfect for summer! 
Ooh, I've been trying to figure out the best way to use this. I think I will try it as a day cream, I haven't opened mine yet either because I heard so many mixed reviews on it.. so it got kinda put aside.

For me:

Recipe Spray Essence Water

Heartface Ultra Pore Care Sleeping Pack

Vedacell Hairich shampoo (cannot easily replace this AFAIK  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

Pure Smile Snail Lip Treatment

Dr. G Bling Bling BB

Beauty People Eyeliners

My Holy Grails: 

[i have oily skin btw]

Cleanser:

Faceshop light rice water cleansing oil

Serum/Essence/Cream:

Missha first treatment essence

C20 vitamin C serum

Mizon snail repair cream

Ciracle red spot cream (great for breakouts!)

Others:

Laneige water base cc cream

Laneige pore control BB cushion

:rolleyes:   :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back