HI ALL im new to MUT

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi everyone

im new to the forum and i hope to learn from you and share many things with you all, ive always been ineterested in make up and really feel i should have made a career out of it instead of faffing around so much!! lolz

redmonkey

Hey there RedMonkey, Nice to meet you ~ I'm Karen from New York ~ You'll have a fun time chatting with all the girls ! They're terrific....:icon_love

Hey girl!! You came to the right place!!! Welcome to mut!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by redmonkey786

hi everyoneim new to the forum and i hope to learn from you and share many things with you all, ive always been ineterested in make up and really feel i should have made a career out of it instead of faffing around so much!! lolz

redmonkey

Hello RedMonkey! How are you? Welcome to MakeupTalk. You will find that we are one big happy family! By the way, what is faffing?

awwww thankyou all for such a lovely warm welcome!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

and erm.......tony....faffing is erm....like fooling around really....dossing around kind of...am i making sense??!!
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by redmonkey786

awwww thankyou all for such a lovely warm welcome!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

and erm.......tony....faffing is erm....like fooling around really....dossing around kind of...am i making sense??!!
icon_confused.gif

What is dossing arround?? hahahah im kidding. I can kinda figure out what ya are talking about
wink.gif

hi redmonkey786 and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan. this is the place for makeup lovers. glad you found us!

Originally Posted by redmonkey786 hi everyoneim new to the forum and i hope to learn from you and share many things with you all, ive always been ineterested in make up and really feel i should have made a career out of it instead of faffing around so much!! lolz

redmonkey

Hi! Welcome to Mut! I'm Liz from California. Glad to have another Uker on board!

Welcome to my home from home redmonkey! I'm Laura from Ireland (only across the water from you!). Shout if you need help with anything on the site

wow! you people are sooooooo friendly, i been looking for a while for a make up forum but never found any that appealed to me so never signed up, i mean i tried them out as a guest but boy am i glad to have joined this one, you girls are awesome, and helpful.........!! thanks
smile.gif

We are happy to have you here. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or any other mod. We are here to help!

Welcome aboard, RedMonkey!! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Glad you decided to join up ~ I'm sure you'll have a blast! Enjoy!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back