hi all-looking for new friends and love the forum

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi all,

im melissa. i am a crossdresser/tranvestite from nyc.

ever since i was a child i have always wanted to be a girl. i love everything feminine especially makeup, lingerie and clothes.

since i joined this forum i have been able to review alot of information and have learned alot from this site. i have also got a chance to chat with some other members and everyone has been kind and friendly to me.

i would truly like to get to know more people. you can ask me anything and i will

respond to your questions.

so please send me a message and i will get back. hopefully i could find new friends to chat with.

thanks,

melissa
claps.gif

Originally Posted by boygirltv2005 hi all,im melissa. i am a crossdresser/tranvestite from nyc.

ever since i was a child i have always wanted to be a girl. i love everything feminine especially makeup, lingerie and clothes.

since i joined this forum i have been able to review alot of information and have learned alot from this site. i have also got a chance to chat with some other members and everyone has been kind and friendly to me.

i would truly like to get to know more people. you can ask me anything and i will

so please send me a message and i will get back. hopefully i could find new friends to chat with.

thanks,

melissa
claps.gif

Hello again !
smile.gif
How are u?

Originally Posted by lovesboxers Hi there, haven't seen your posts in awhile! hi there, yeah i havent been on that much, but i do love

this site. i have learned alot.

i really want to chat and meet new people

here. that is what is great about this site

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hello again !
smile.gif
How are u? hi there,i love your posts.

ive been reading a few.

Originally Posted by omegakitty hi there! new to the site myself but sending you all the love :icon_love hi there,thanks for your message and welcome to mut forum.

i hope we could chat more. tell me about yourself and ask me anything.

melissa

hi melissa!

i'm jessica....i'm relatively new to mut but i am finding it sooo addicting! i wore NO makeup when i was a teenager and in my early 20's, and am only now realizing what fun makeup is...so you probably could teach me a thing or too!
icon_rolleyes.gif

i am becoming addicted to mac like most everyone else is on this site, and i am having fun just experimenting with makeup and such. i am super into clothes and lingerie, so if you ever want to talk about anything, message me! what fashion are you most into? i just got back from france and bought some awesome lingerie there! i also have found some pretty good links to some lingerie sites online...

http://www.azaleasnyc.com/

http://allthingsbeneath.com/

http://www.hipundies.com/shop/index.php

http://www.boutiqueg.com/

my favorite are bellabum...try them out if you haven't. also....princess tam tam was a store i discovered while in france...and you can find some of their stuff online, but not all of it unfortunately. hope you like these sites!

jessica

Originally Posted by jessica9 

hi melissa!i'm jessica....i'm relatively new to mut but i am finding it sooo addicting! i wore NO makeup when i was a teenager and in my early 20's, and am only now realizing what fun makeup is...so you probably could teach me a thing or too!
icon_rolleyes.gif

i am becoming addicted to mac like most everyone else is on this site, and i am having fun just experimenting with makeup and such. i am super into clothes and lingerie, so if you ever want to talk about anything, message me! what fashion are you most into? i just got back from france and bought some awesome lingerie there! i also have found some pretty good links to some lingerie sites online...

http://www.azaleasnyc.com/

http://allthingsbeneath.com/

http://www.hipundies.com/shop/index.php

http://www.boutiqueg.com/

my favorite are bellabum...try them out if you haven't. also....princess tam tam was a store i discovered while in france...and you can find some of their stuff online, but not all of it unfortunately. hope you like these sites!

jessica

hi jessica,

thanks for sending me a message. i appreciate your kindness. you seem to

be a very open and nice person.

also, thanks for those lingerie links. i love lingerie. i really love makeup also and mut is a great site.

ive learned alot and the people on this site are very nice and friendly.

im basically into all types of fashion. i just love being a "girl" so im pretty much into everything.

i would love to continue to chat with you. you seem really cool. get back.

melissa
icon_cheesygrin.gif

hi Melissa, I am glad you are enjoying the site. I loooove it!!! My name is Devin and I am from Houston.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans hi Melissa, I am glad you are enjoying the site. I loooove it!!! My name is Devin and I am from Houston.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
hi there,thanks for responding to me.

i am a crossdresser/transvestite from nyc.

i hope we could become friends and chat.

i also want to say that your picture shows how attractive you are.

get back,

melissa

well thank you very much. i am sure we will be chatting in the future.

Originally Posted by boygirltv2005 hi there,thanks for responding to me.

i am a crossdresser/transvestite from nyc.

i hope we could become friends and chat.

i also want to say that your picture shows how attractive you are.

get back,

melissa

Originally Posted by devinjhans well thank you very much. i am sure we will be chatting in the future. i truly hope so.we could talk about anything.

i love makeup and clothes and everything fem.

Originally Posted by bebexkhmergrl Hi, I'm Sivchristen. Nice to meet you.
smile.gif
Hope to see you around and get to know you better
wink.gif

hi there,thanks for your response.

i would love to chat so ask away.

melissa

Originally Posted by boygirltv2005 hi all,im melissa. i am a crossdresser/tranvestite from nyc.

thanks,

melissa
claps.gif

Welcome Melissa to MUT. Sorry this is late welcoming you. I do apologize. My name is Anita and I live in North Carolina. I have been married to David for 5 1/2 years and we have 2 kids, 3 furbabies and 6 aquatic babies. Looking forward to chatting with you. You will love it here. Everyone is so great!
Again, welcome to MUT,

Originally Posted by iluvgators Welcome Melissa to MUT. Sorry this is late welcoming you. I do apologize. My name is Anita and I live in North Carolina. I have been married to David for 5 1/2 years and we have 2 kids, 3 furbabies and 6 aquatic babies. Looking forward to chatting with you. You will love it here. Everyone is so great!
Again, welcome to MUT,

hi there,how are you. im from nyc.

im appreciate your message. i see you are an animal lover.

im an aquatic lover also. i love all animals, but only have fish.

mut is a great site. i enjoy the forums and i have gotten lots of info here.

i hope to chat with you some more. get back. ask me anything.

thanks,

melissa

HI Melissa, this is a very nice forum and everyone is very nice and kind here. There are tons of information and help. I live in Colorado Springs, CO and I have only a few friends here. They are usually busy with their lives and aren't interested with mu and skincare as much as I am so I am here all the time. Have fun chatting
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by lilla HI Melissa, this is a very nice forum and everyone is very nice and kind here. There are tons of information and help. I live in Colorado Springs, CO and I have only a few friends here. They are usually busy with their lives and aren't interested with mu and skincare as much as I am so I am here all the time. Have fun chatting
icon_smile.gif
Me, too...I really only have 1 or 2 friends that like to play with makeup, the rest are like, meh, not interested
icon_rolleyes.gif
. What weirdos
wink.gif

Melissa, I am still pretty new to makeup, and I learn something new here everyday! Everyone is really nice and always eager with offering help, information, advice, whatever! Look forward to talking to you, and see you on the boards!

Hi Melissa. I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria. Looking foward to your posts!!

I´ve learned so much since I got here on MuT. this is the best site ever, we have lots of great people on here.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back