hi all-looking for new friends

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi everyone,

i am melissa. i am a male crossdresser/tranvestime from nyc.

i am looking for new open minded people to be friends with and maybe chat.

i love makeup and feminine stuff and would like to get to know others who dont mind sharing their knowledge. i want to learn as much as possibe.

i am easy going and down to earth and a nice person to chat with.

get back, and i will respond to all.

thanks,

melissa

claps.gif

Originally Posted by boygirltv2005 hi everyone,i am melissa. i am a male crossdresser/tranvestime from nyc.

i love makeup and feminine stuff and would like to get to know others who dont mind sharing their knowledge. i want to learn as much as possibe.

thanks,

melissa

Hi Missy, I'm Karen from NY - welcome to MuT...nice to meet you - the gals here are wonderful and know a lot - so don't hesitate to ask !
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by boygirltv2005 hi everyone,i am melissa. i am a male crossdresser/tranvestime from nyc.

thanks,

melissa

Originally Posted by K*O* Hi Missy, I'm Karen from NY - welcome to MuT...nice to meet you - the gals here are wonderful and know a lot - so don't hesitate to ask !
icon_cheesygrin.gif
hi there,

thank you for your welcome. actually i have been a member for about a year, but

havent logged on in awhile. i hope to meet new people and share ideas.

thanks again,

melissa

Hi, Melissa..Welcome to Mut!! Or perhaps, I should say, welcome back! I'm Nicole from the San Francisco Bay Area. Looking forward to your posts...

smile.gif

Why haven't you been on for over a year? Missy, Look what you've missed!!! Post some pics so the girls have an idea of what you look like, its easier to see a pic and to give answers to questions, rather than a general guessing game - How old are you? What do you like using (makeup) and what type of fashion are ya into?

Originally Posted by boygirltv2005 hi there,thank you for your welcome. actually i have been a member for about a year, but

havent logged on in awhile. i hope to meet new people and share ideas.

thanks again,

melissa

Originally Posted by Nicolet Hi, Melissa..Welcome to Mut!! Or perhaps, I should say, welcome back! I'm Nicole from the San Francisco Bay Area. Looking forward to your posts...
smile.gif

hi there, thanks for the welcome.

i know i havent been on for awhil, but i really would like to get

back into this forum. ive noticed that it has changed alot.

i love to get to know new people and learn new things from them.

im in nyc. if there is anything you want to know about me, just ask and i will

respond.

by the way i love the pic. with your baby.

melissa

Welcome back Melissa! I don't know if we've formally met yet, but I'm Janelle - also from NY (Long Island) - nice to see you back again!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
We're all very friendly people here, so feel free to post away and ask whatever you would like info on... everyone here is great on giving advice!
icon_cool.gif
Enjoy & hope to see you around often!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey Melissa and welcome back! Any question you have, we wil be more than happy to answer...Ask away!

thanks,

melissa

Hello Melissa and welcome aboard to MUT. I'm Jeanie from Southern California.

Glad that you checked it us again. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you need any help, please PM me or any other mod. We are happy to help!

hi melissa!!! i'm Nikki from Virginia... welcome back to MuT... i'm sure you'll find all the answers that you need from all of the helpful Muters here... and then you'll find that you have brand new questions!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi Melissa,

Welcome to MUT....if anybody knows their stuff...these girls do!!! I'm Pinky/Pammie from Minnesota....nice to meet you.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by boygirltv2005 hi there, thanks for the welcome.

i know i havent been on for awhil, but i really would like to get

back into this forum. ive noticed that it has changed alot.

i love to get to know new people and learn new things from them.

im in nyc. if there is anything you want to know about me, just ask and i will

respond.

by the way i love the pic. with your baby.

melissa

Melissa, thanks so much for the compliment.
redface.gif

hey melissa!!

welcome to mut everyone here is soo friendly so ask away!!
icon_smile.gif

im laura from england xxx

thanks,

melissa

Welcome to MuT! We love EVERYONE here.. no judging of any sort.. We are glad to see you! I'm Lauryn from NJ

You should go visit MAC cosmetics..their slogan is ALL SEXES ALL RACES ALL MAC..

Feel free to ask us anything.. looking forward to your posts!

Hi boygirltv, great to have you here.You're in good company as we all love makeup and were all MUT addicts! Have fun
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Welcome back Melissa! I don't know if we've formally met yet, but I'm Janelle - also from NY (Long Island) - nice to see you back again!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
We're all very friendly people here, so feel free to post away and ask whatever you would like info on... everyone here is great on giving advice!
icon_cool.gif
Enjoy & hope to see you around often!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
hi janelle,

how are you?

thanks for replying to my message. i am from mahattan,

downtown side.

everyone, so far seems quite friendly and open minded on this site.

im kinda suprised in a way. being a tranvestite, i didnt know how people

would react to this, but im happy that people are accepting.

i love makeup and want to learn as much as possible so i could do things right.

i hope to chat with you sometime. get back, and you can ask me anything.

thanks,

melissa
icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by QurlySq hi melissa!!! i'm Nikki from Virginia... welcome back to MuT... i'm sure you'll find all the answers that you need from all of the helpful Muters here... and then you'll find that you have brand new questions!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

hi nikki,

how are you?

thanks for responding to my post. im looking for new open minded females

who dont mind being friends with a cd/tv.

im from nyc.

i m hoping that i learn alot from this site.

get back.

ask me anything.

melissa

Latest posts

Back