Hi all NEWBIE :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all!!

My name is Chrystal, and addicted to makeup!!!
tongue.gif
LOL!

I just found this site and thought I should stop in and say hi to all. I am looking fw to talking to everyone! Glad to have found a website for all us makeup addicts!!!
claps.gif

~Chrys

Originally Posted by XxCalixX

Hi all!! My name is Chrystal, and addicted to makeup!!!
tongue.gif
LOL!

I just found this site and thought I should stop in and say hi to all. I am looking fw to talking to everyone! Glad to have found a website for all us makeup addicts!!!
claps.gif

~Chrys

Hey Chrystal. Welcome to MakeupTalk! Happy to have you! Looking forward to all of your posts.

Originally Posted by XxCalixX Hi all!! My name is Chrystal, and addicted to makeup!!!
tongue.gif
LOL!

claps.gif

~Chrys

Hi Chrystal, I am Lollipop from Holland. Nice to meet you here, bye!
cool.gif

hi! welcome to the land of makeup addicts! lol

hi, i'm liz from california glad to have you on here
smile.gif

Welcome! I'm Tasha from Missouri. You have definately come to the right place.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes!!! I was a part of another site similar to this one but everyone was so GRUMPY!!
icon_eek.gif
LOL! I am very pleased with this site so far!!
claps.gif
Can't wait to start posting!!

Originally Posted by XxCalixX

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes!!! I was a part of another site similar to this one but everyone was so GRUMPY!!
icon_eek.gif
LOL! I am very pleased with this site so far!!
claps.gif
Can't wait to start posting!!

Hi Cali! Yep, we don't like GRUMPS here
wink.gif
You will quickly find out how fun and exciting this place is compared to others. You have entered the "Drama Free Zone" here
smile.gif

Welcome again

Hey Chrystal, I love your name and avatar pic. glad to have you here!!

I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria

Latest posts

Back