Hi, all

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey, everyone! Welp, I'm new here; sixteen and from Maryland. I'm not a real girly-girl, but I'm still more into makeup than others may think
icon_wink.gif
I actually found MakeupTalk through MySpace(.com), when a fellow MySpacer suggested this site. So, I'm definitely liking what I see so far, and I think it's very...educational
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by toastedonions

Hey, everyone! Welp, I'm new here; sixteen and from Maryland. I'm not a real girly-girl, but I'm still more into makeup than others may think
icon_wink.gif
I actually found MakeupTalk through MySpace(.com), when a fellow MySpacer suggested this site. So, I'm definitely liking what I see so far, and I think it's very...educational
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi Ms 16! How are you? Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Hi, welcome to MUT! I'm Jennifer from Indiana!

You don't have to be a big girly-girl to post here! As you could probably guess from my username, I'm only part girly (I like makeup, clothes, shopping), and part geek since I'm a Computer Science grad student, a field that's about 80% male! You'll have fun here at MUT, I've learned so much about makeup since I've joined!
biggrin.gif

PS: Is there a story behind the username "toastedonions"?
smile.gif

Welcome to MuT toastedonions! I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need help with anything on this site, just shout
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek Hi, welcome to MUT! I'm Jennifer from Indiana!
You don't have to be a big girly-girl to post here! As you could probably guess from my username, I'm only part girly (I like makeup, clothes, shopping), and part geek since I'm a Computer Science grad student, a field that's about 80% male! You'll have fun here at MUT, I've learned so much about makeup since I've joined!
biggrin.gif

PS: Is there a story behind the username "toastedonions"?
smile.gif

*LOL* Really, I was on the Metallica message board one day--'Tallica's my favorite band
icon_cheesygrin.gif
--and one guy's username was, indeed, toastedonions. I liked it so when the boards changed and everyone was getting new usernames, I took his and started using it for just about everything
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by toastedonions

And, by the way, my name's Jayme. ...Just realized I had kinda' left that out *LOL*

Oh, cool! Nice cute name Jayme. I see you should have the popup stopping now, after 5 posts. good job

Latest posts

Back