Hi Every One !!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i was told to introduce my self so...

My name is Debbie, im 15 from London, i have 13 nieces and nephews, 4 brothers, 2 sisters, 3 dogs, 1 rabbit, 1 cat, 2 birds and 2 fish.

What i enjoy or like...
biggrin.gif

I enjoy playing and watching football, my favourite football team is Arsenal FC. my favourite players are Theirry Henry, Ashley Cole, Freddie Ljunburg, Michael Owen and Wayne Rooney. You might know there not all arsenal players. Theirry Henry, Ashley Cole and Freddie Ljungburg are from Arsenal, Michael Owen from Liverpool and England, and Wayne Rooney from Everton and England. I also enjoy spending time with my nieces and nephews but only when there not too annoying.
tongue.gif
I also enjoy partys and dancing.
cool.gif

If there is any thing else you wana know please ask i dont mind....

Tweet Tweet

Debz

Hi Debz!!

COOL!!! Another footbal fan!! Unfortunately English Football isnt too popular here in the US, just like American Football isnt too popular over there
smile.gif

But any anyrate, a kind warm welcome to you!

Hi Tweetie Pie Cute name! Sorry, I don't know too much about English Football. Looking forward to your posts, it'll be great hearing a teenagers point of view! GO Patriots!!!

Thanks Guys,

Well never mind, I sure i will find someone who know's about football

Thanks for saying cute name but i couldnt find a picture of tweetie to go with it but im sure i can get one from the disney site.

So what you guys been up too..

biggrin.gif

Well our football is the same as your soccer. But we got better players lol...

I dont know if Freddie Ljunberg is big over there but i do know he models male Calvin Klien boxers. Or even Theirry Henry he does the car adverts. well there two of our most popular footy players
smile.gif

Back