Hi everybody

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi.I'm Stela I'm from Greece and I hope to chat a lot about makeup.
icon_smile.gif

Hi stela!

Welcome to MakeupTalk. I am Tony, one of the adminstrators/programmers here and I just am popping in to say HI and thank you for joining up! You will find alot of very nice women here that are so much fun and knowledgeable regarding Makeup, Skincare etc.

You take care and welcome once again!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by stela

Hi.I'm Stela I'm from Greece and I hope to chat a lot about makeup.
icon_smile.gif

Welcome Stela, you will enjoy this friendly board, really!!

I'm Marie-Line from France!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by stela Hi.I'm Stela I'm from Greece and I hope to chat a lot about makeup.
icon_smile.gif

Hi and welcome Stela!!! Please share some beauty secrets with us from Greece. I've always been interested in the mediteranian beauty and would love to hear more about the products etc.

Aloha & Welcome to MuT Stela! I'm glad you're here & know you'll find the board fun & informative. PM any of the mods if you have any questions.
smile.gif

Hi Stela, welcome to Makeuptalk!

I'm Joy from Los Angeles, one of the moderators here. I'm half Greek -- but 3rd generation born in the States, so I really don't know much Greek at all. Maybe you can teach me some!
wink.gif

Welcome to MakupTalk, Stela! Congrats on becoming a new member! I'm sure you'll just love it here! I'm Janelle from NY - looking forward to chatting with you soon!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>Welcome Stela!!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally Posted by stela Hi.I'm Stela I'm from Greece and I hope to chat a lot about makeup.
icon_smile.gif
Hiya Stela, welcome to MakeUpTalk from a fellow European! I'm Laura from Ireland. Look forward to chatting with you. If you need help with anything PM me or one of the other mods & we'll gladly help you out
biggrin.gif

Hi Stela! I'm sure you'll get to chat a lot about makeup here!
icon_smile.gif
I'll look forward to chatting with you about makeup!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_smile.gif

Latest posts

Back