Hi Everybody

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just another newbie here, glad to find a board with people who are addicted to make-up like me!

Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or any other mod. Tell us more about yourslelf.

Happy to have you here!

Hiya Renee! Welcome to MuT. I'm Laura from ireland. Looking forward to chatting with u
biggrin.gif

Hi Renee, Welcome to Mut hon.Its always great to have new memebers and to be able to chat to other makeup addicts! Have fun.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi Renee, glad your here. My name is Jennifer from Northern CA and look forward to getting to know you better.

Originally Posted by renee604

Just another newbie here, glad to find a board with people who are addicted to make-up like me!

Welcome to MakeupTalk! I'm Tony (the admin of the site)

hi renee601! i'm monnie from michigan. welcome to makeup central!

Originally Posted by renee604 Just another newbie here, glad to find a board with people who are addicted to make-up like me!

Hi Renee, we love newbie's - welcome to MuT - I'm Karen from NY, glad you are with us !
smile.gif

Originally Posted by renee604 Just another newbie here, glad to find a board with people who are addicted to make-up like me!

hey Renee! Welcome to MuT! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!! I'm sure you'll love it here as much as we all do!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome Renee to Makeup Talk. I'm Jeanie from Southern California. This is just the place for you to be.

Latest posts

Back