Hi everyone I am new here

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by erica_1020 I have been on MUA for almost 3 yrs so I am happy to find another makeup site Welcome I am Luisa form Arkansas (the land of cows and grass) You will definately love this site!!:icon_love

Cool I hope I get the hang of swapping and posting here soon I am not familiar with the format...but love the site so far

Hi erica, I am new too... welcome anyway... I love this site so far
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi Erica,welcome to mut!Glad to have you here,if you need help or have any ques ,please feel free to pm me or any of the other great mods here on mut!

Gwendolyn fromNY, mod
icon_cheesygrin.gif

hey there and welcome. I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria. glad you found us!

Welcome, Erica! I'm Nicole from California. MuT is a great site...I'm sure you will love it here.

Originally Posted by erica_1020 I have been on MUA for almost 3 yrs so I am happy to find another makeup site

Originally Posted by erica_1020

I have been on MUA for almost 3 yrs so I am happy to find another makeup site

Welcome to MakeupTalk! Happy to have you. Wishing you a great stay. You will find MakeupTalk a little different than MUA, but nevertheless, we all have a lot of fun over here. Of course we are not as busy as MUA, but are charging forward with many new users and tons of new posts each day. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a moderator, that is one thing we have here is MODS

Hi and welcome. Although I don't post as often as I would like to, everyone here is friendly and helpful!

Hi Erica, welcome to Mut
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by erica_1020 I have been on MUA for almost 3 yrs so I am happy to find another makeup site

Welcome to MUT Erica. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you need any help, please feel free to PM me or any other mod.

Latest posts

Back