hi everyone I'm a newbie!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all! I was introduced here by MacforMe.
icon_smile.gif

I'm a m.a.c. nut living in Singapore, owned by 2 bursting train cases hehe. That's all for now. hope to learn more here, and maybe curb my addiciton.
icon_redface.gif

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. Must warn you though - this site will only make you want MORE makeup.

Hia Lish!!!! There's no way to curb "this" addiction short of the makeup business going under., !!! Nice to meet ya., I'm Karen from New York - looking forward to reading your posts !!! Have fun...!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by lish©

Hello all! I was introduced here by MacforMe.
icon_smile.gif

I'm a m.a.c. nut living in Singapore, owned by 2 bursting train cases hehe. That's all for now. hope to learn more here, and maybe curb my addiciton.
icon_redface.gif

WELCOME to MakeupTalk!!! I'm Tony from CA

hi! welcome to mut! i'm liz from california

thanks macforme for pimpin the site! hehe

Thanks everyone for the very warm welcome! I feel at home already:icon_love

Everyone must be up late right now, although it's only 12.something noon on a Saturday for me

Originally Posted by Liz hi! welcome to mut! i'm liz from californiathanks macforme for pimpin the site! hehe

Just call me the MuT Ho! I keep draggin em on over from "that place" lol!

Hi ALicia!

THanks for comin on over to MuT!.. As i told ya, its SO much better here.. Everyone is super nice.. none of that catty crapola to deal with!

Welcome! Glad to see you!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Hi Lish, welcome to MuT!!! We all love Lauryn here and we're glad she referred you here. I'm Charmaine from Massachusetts and also one of the mods. Hope to read more of your posts! Hugs to you Charmaine

Originally Posted by MacForMe

Hi ALicia!
THanks for comin on over to MuT!.. As i told ya, its SO much better here.. Everyone is super nice.. none of that catty crapola to deal with!

Welcome! Glad to see you!

Thank you Lauryn!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Thank you Lauryn!! no problem Tony.. its really easy to do! i just tell em, and the rest is all the people and the site itself..

Originally Posted by MacForMe

Oops.. nope! Never even thought about that.. Gee, if i had, i think i would have 5 by now!

Yeah? I see you have two referrals tho! How cool!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yeah? I see you have two referrals tho! How cool! Yeah, i think 5.. Lisha, Ayce, Redrocks and GlossGal.. so ok, 4!

Welcome Lish!! I think I popped in on another one of your posts - but I'll just pop over here too!
smile.gif
I'm Janelle from NY - and a fellow MAC Addict!! So glad Luryn brought you over, I think you'll like it here!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lish© Hello all! I was introduced here by MacforMe.
icon_smile.gif

icon_redface.gif

Hello Lish and welcome to MUT
icon_smile.gif

Thanks everyone.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I still got lots of learning to do before I can navigate like a bee
icon_smile.gif

I'm on the way to be amazed by FOTDs
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back