Hi everyone!! I'm New!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea How neat, Gr8! I grew up in NY, too. Farmingdale, Long Island, to be exact. Right on 109.
I moved to Florida in 1987/88 (If I remember correctly), and then to Houston in January 2003. Small world!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Woah.. this is starting to get freaky ... heh heh heh...I bet our dogs all have the same name! Teasing.

I have something in common with just about everyone here. Although.. I am wondering still about alittleweirdo since I don't know too much about her yet. She needs to take my polls so I can see!

newmyeditor2.jpg

Originally Posted by Californian Woah.. this is starting to get freaky ... heh heh heh...I bet our dogs all have the same name! Teasing.

I have something in common with just about everyone here. Although.. I am wondering still about alittleweirdo since I don't know too much about her yet. She needs to take my polls so I can see!

Aww Cali, is that you?
smile.gif

By the way, we don't have a dog...but we have a cat!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea Aww Cali, is that you?
smile.gif

By the way, we don't have a dog...but we have a cat!
wink.gif

No, that's not me. I got the pic from the net. It's someone that I don't know. She's cute though. She has that curious look about her where everything is new. I guess that's called "innocense". I lost mine so I forgot. LOL.
poohandpiglet.gif

Back