Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm Lindsey from CT. I'm 22 and absolutely adore anything that has to do with makeup/beauty products! This site looks like so much fun! Lots to see and learn!
smile.gif

Hiya Lindsey! I just saw your post on the newsletter thread.. I can assure you if you love makeup, you'll love it here. We're one big happy family *giggles* Check out our FOTD forum and our new Dare To Be -MakeUp Challenges forum!

if you need help with anything on the site just shout or check out our "how do i" forums!

Originally Posted by PotNoodlez4

Hi everyone! I'm Lindsey from CT. I'm 22 and absolutely adore anything that has to do with makeup/beauty products! This site looks like so much fun! Lots to see and learn!
smile.gif

Hey Lindsey! How are you? Welcome to MakeupTalk. This is a fun community talking about all kinds of stuff along with chatting about Makeup! I am Tony from southern CA. Welcome again!

Hi Lindsey,welcome to MUT!I'm Sophia from Greece!!You're gonna love this site!!That's a promise!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

hi lindsey and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan. you have found the site for everything beauty!

Originally Posted by PotNoodlez4 Hi everyone! I'm Lindsey from CT. I'm 22 and absolutely adore anything that has to do with makeup/beauty products! This site looks like so much fun! Lots to see and learn!
smile.gif

hi and welcome to MUT! i'm jennifer in NY. where abouts are you in CT?
smile.gif
i have family and friends in waterbury.

Hi Lindsey, pretty avatar!!!

I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria. WELCOME TO MuT!

Latest posts

Back