Hi Everyone

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, new to the site.  Actually joined to spread the word on some crazy deal I saw.  Really like the site!

It was for Ethos Eye serum but the admin pulled it down. Its in Groupon if you would like to look. I use it regularly and its more expensive everywhere else. You can look out there, there are some discussions. I actually like this better then LaMer's eye treatment. Thanks!

You can actually find the post still--it was just moved to the deals and coupons section of our site. Check it out for all kinds of great steals! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And hello and welcome to Makeup Talk! Feel free to PM me or any other mods if you have any questions or concerns. 

Originally Posted by SCardamon /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It was for Ethos Eye serum but the admin pulled it down. Its in Groupon if you would like to look. I use it regularly and its more expensive everywhere else. You can look out there, there are some discussions. I actually like this better then LaMer's eye treatment. Thanks!

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Latest posts

Back