Hi Everyone!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am so glad to be back! I lost my internet last year due to my wife's health. She was in the hospital for 7 months. I had to cut back on things so i could afford to visit her. Anyway, My name is Lori and I am a male to female transgendered person. I hope to make friends here and exchange beauty tips. I Love makeup! lol. I will be posting pics of me soon so you all can attach a face to me lol. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. I am very open and sincere. Btw, I live in Pennsylvania. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Hello and welcome to Makeup Talk! Please feel free to PM me or any other mods if you have any questions or concerns. Glad to have you here! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back