Hi everyone!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
SO I've been lurking for a month or so, and I finally decided to join!!!

My name is Molly and I'm a middle school teacher (but not for much longer, I'm going full time to grad school in the fall!)

I've always been a minimalist when it comes to makeup, and I spent most of this year not wearing any. Finally I decided I need to grow up a little, and put a little effort into my appearance! I guess that's why I'm here. I'm still trying to figure out what I like, and don't like in terms of makeup, and how to spice things up when I need to look uber hot. Another issue is hair! Mine is always in a messy bun. One of my students actually said "I don't understand! Your hair is so long. Why don't you ever wear it down!" I think I just haven't learned how to deal with my hair... so yeah, I look forward to perusing a lot of boards and getting advice and hopefully giving some too!

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Some of the most popular parts of MakeupTalk are:

Back