Hi everyone!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! New member here. My name is Beth and I love makeup and all things beauty. I sub to Birchbox and Glossybox. Looking forward to chatting with all of you!

Originally Posted by pinkdiamonds /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi! New member here. My name is Beth and I love makeup and all things beauty. I sub to Birchbox and Glossybox. Looking forward to chatting with all of you!
Hi :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Welcome to MAKEUPTALK!! Check out the forums for Birchbox and Glossybox (most of the time there are spoilers in there too :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Welcome to MAKEUPTALK!! Check out the forums for Birchbox and Glossybox (most of the time there are spoilers in there too :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)
Thank you. I love the spoilers!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi Beth!! Welcome to MuT!!!! Poke around and have fun!!! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. That's what we're all here for!!!

Latest posts

Back