Hi everyone :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself a bit. I'm slightly new to this but I love hair and nail stuff. Never really got into alot of makeup but I did just subscribe to julep and I love beauty products. Been lurking for abit and finally decided to join, love the tips and info that you all share here and looking forward to getting to know some of you better :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

-lisa

candiantwish We are so glad to have you here with us too.If you ever want beauty tips feel free to contact me anytime.Until then TTYL girlie!

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Will definitely hold you to the fashion advice as I can use all the guidance I can get lol.

Hello and welcome to MuT!!!! Feel free to poke around and explore!!! There's tons of information throughout all of the forums. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. That's what we're all here for!!!!!

Hi! I'm new here! I joined because I love makeup and I enjoy experimenting with different eyeshadow and nail polish designs. I'm looking forward to learning more! 
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back