Hi Everyone!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello All!!

Happy Summer to everyone out there! I sure hope I'm doing this correctly...I think we're supposed to start a new thread to introduce ourselves?!?

Well, I have been a huge fan of makeup and beauty products for the longest time and just recently joined the sub box happiness two months ago. I've been reading this forum for a few months now and it tends to make me smile and provides a lot of great information, so thank you for that!!

Smiles,

Dots  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Hello and welcome! If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the mods! 

Hey ya Dots!

Welcome to MUT. Hope you have fun here. This is a really great forum with a lot of info, looks, and cool women, like me...he he he .

beer.gif

Cheers!

Hello and welcome to Makeup Talk! I think you'll find that this is a very fun, friendly and engaging community of beauty lovers. Glad to have you here! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello and welcome to Makeup Talk! I think you'll find that this is a very fun, friendly and engaging community of beauty lovers. Glad to have you here! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Originally Posted by LAminerals /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey ya Dots!

Welcome to MUT. Hope you have fun here. This is a really great forum with a lot of info, looks, and cool women, like me...he he he .

beer.gif

Cheers!

Thanks Ladies!! It is fun!!
ura.gif

Latest posts

Back