Hi everyone

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm new here. I was looking for sites that provided beauty product reviews and stumbled across this one. It looks like an awesome site so far!
smile.gif
It looks like I am as obsessive about hair and makeup as anyone else here, so this should be fun!

Hiya fylloh, welcome to MakeUpTalk! It is great fun on MuT alright.. We have lots of friendly members. I'm Laura by the way, nice to meet you
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

If u get lost or wanna chat, you can PM me!

Hi fylloh,

Great to have you here! I am sure you will feel really at home here on MuT. You are in great company as we are all Makeup obsessed...haha
icon_smile.gif

Hope you enjoy reading the reviews and mabe adding your own. I love reading the reviews,they have saved me a small fortune! Have Fun!

Great!! Glad to have you!..Welcome to Makeuptalk from the backend programming department.

Just wanted to say WELCOME and if you need anything, let one of the girls know

Originally Posted by fylloh

I'm new here. I was looking for sites that provided beauty product reviews and stumbled across this one. It looks like an awesome site so far!
smile.gif
It looks like I am as obsessive about hair and makeup as anyone else here, so this should be fun!

Welcome to MakeupTalk fylloh! Hope you can find us happy and loving here! Take care and have a great stay. We hope it's a long one
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by fylloh

smile.gif

Hi! And welcome to our happy little heaven of Makeup, Hair, and everything girly! (Sorry Tony!) I'm Janelle from NY - and it's great to have you here! Hope to talk with you soon!

I have a feminine side..............somewhere lol

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Hi! And welcome to our happy little heaven of Makeup, Hair, and everything girly! (Sorry Tony!) I'm Janelle from NY - and it's great to have you here! Hope to talk with you soon!

Latest posts

Back