Hi everyone!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just joined after being sent over here by Salsabelle1983. I'm in the UK, I'm 22 and I love chatting about makeup. I've got light brown hair, green/grey eyes and normal skin. My fave brands are MAC, UD and Milani. Eye shadow is my absolute favourite makeup to play with!

I look forward to chatting to you all soon!

Originally Posted by Sirvinya I just joined after being sent over here by Salsabelle1983. I'm in the UK, I'm 22 and I love chatting about makeup. I've got light brown hair, green/grey eyes and normal skin. My fave brands are MAC, UD and Milani. Eye shadow is my absolute favourite makeup to play with!

Hey Sirvinya! Welcome to MUT! Any friend of Trisha's is a friend of ours! Hope you like it here as much as we all do! Talk to ya soon!
biggrin.gif

Hey There~ Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Have fun!

Originally Posted by Sirvinya

I just joined after being sent over here by Salsabelle1983. I'm in the UK, I'm 22 and I love chatting about makeup. I've got light brown hair, green/grey eyes and normal skin. My fave brands are MAC, UD and Milani. Eye shadow is my absolute favourite makeup to play with!

Welcome to MuT Sirvinya! I'm Gail from Honolulu & know you'll have fun here.
wink.gif

Hi Sirvinya, Welcome to MUT
biggrin.gif
I'm fairly new myself and I love it here! I think you will too. I look forward to talking to you.

~Diane

Hi Sirvinya, welcome to MakeUpTalk! Your name sounds SO familiar (probably from MUA, am i right?)..

Anyway, i'm sure you'll love it here! I LOVE eyeshadows too although my collection is nowhere near as big as Trish's is! Look forward to chatting with you
biggrin.gif

Hi Sirvinya!! Welcome to our gang!! ITs great to have you here especially if you are a friend of Trisha!

Latest posts

Back