Hi everyone

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am danielle. I just joined this message board. Everything here looks so cool. I cant wait to make some new friends!!

Hi Danielle, Let me be the first one to welcome you to MUT! I'm sure you will make lots of friends and enjoy your time here!

Hi Danielle and welcome
smile.gif

Hey Danielle! Welcome to our little portal here on the web! I'm Reija another administrator here

Happy to have you and thanks for jumping right in with all your posts

Originally Posted by itsd2382

Hi everyone, I am danielle. I just joined this message board. Everything here looks so cool. I cant wait to make some new friends!!

Hi Danielle! Didn't realize you made this - so I gave ya a welcome in your "whats in your bag' thread!
icon_redface.gif

But hello again!!!

Hi Danielle & welcome to MuT! I'm Gail from Honolulu & know you'll have a blast here.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hi Danielle! Didn't realize you made this - so I gave ya a welcome in your "whats in your bag' thread!
icon_redface.gif

But hello again!!!

thats ok! Thanks for everyone being so nice! I am so hooked to this board!!

Hi Danielle! Welcome to MakeUpTalk! I'm Laura from Ireland. Look forward to chatting with you
biggrin.gif

How did I miss this introduction??? Hi Danielle! Welcome!

Originally Posted by itsd2382

Hi Danielle & Welcome to MUT!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Everyone is really nice and friendly here. I think you'll like it. I look forward to talking to you.
smile.gif
Originally Posted by itsd2382 Hi everyone, I am danielle. I just joined this message board. Everything here looks so cool. I cant wait to make some new friends!!

Latest posts

Back