Hi everyone!!! :)

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
LOL, Gail told me about that yesterday! IIRC, Brew is more nude and is a little more pigmented than High Tea. Oh, well, to each their own right?
Hope you like Brew!

Originally Posted by Laura No i didn't like High Tea at all actually & guess what i just sent it to Gail in a swap!!! LOL!!
I thought it would be a more nude colour but it turned kinda brown on me. Gonna buy Brew instead as i've heard that would be just what i'm looking for!

Reaction score
LOL! Yup, that's what i was told about Brew.. Can't wait to try it soon! I love the pic in ur sig by the way, its so cute!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wongy74 Very hot notepad. LOL!!!
I put some pics up on my page... can't say I didn't try!
Nice notepad Jess! Great Pics!! You have some killer legs! Can I borrow them!?!?! LoL
I love reading all your friends' names... I love Hawaiian names... so pretty - See! I was born in the wrong state!

Reaction score
Welcome to MakeupTalk! I'm Tony, of the admins here. Just yell if you need anything! Make yourself at home!

Take care

Originally Posted by Fallen Angel

Hi I'm new too! I'm also on MUA with the same name :p

Reaction score
Aloha & Welcome to MuT, Fallen Angel! I'm sure you'll see many familiar usernames & will enjoy our happy site.

Reaction score
Hi! Welcome to Mut!

Originally Posted by Fallen Angel Hi I'm new too! I'm also on MUA with the same name :p

Reaction score
Hi Fallen Angel and Welcome to MUT! Glad to have you here. <TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>Welcome to MUT!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel Hi I'm new too! I'm also on MUA with the same name :p Hiya Fallen Angel! Welcome to MakeUpTalk. I'm Laura from Ireland. Love the sig with the OC quote! Look forward to chatting with you

Latest posts