Hi everyone!!! :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm new and just wanted to say hi. I've "moved" from MUA! My SN there was the same as here. I look forward to talking to all of you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi Wongy74, welcome to Makeuptalk! I'm Joy from Los Angeles. You'll love it here -- and i bet you'll recognize some gals who used to be on MUA.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Hi Wongy74, welcome to Makeuptalk! I'm Joy from Los Angeles. You'll love it here -- and i bet you'll recognize some gals who used to be on MUA.
wink.gif
Yeah, I do! Gail (aka Kealoha) got me on board! Like her, I'm from Hawaii. Nice 2 meet u!
smile.gif

haha, cool, I was going to say (after I saw another one of your posts)... nice to have another Hawaiian on Makeuptalk! I've never been to Hawaii, neither has my boyfriend, so I'm trying to figure out a time we can go. Hopefully in the near future, work schedules permitting!
smile.gif

Hi Wongy!

I saw this post and wanted to pop in and WELCOME you to MakeupTalk!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am Tony, one of the rare MEN on here. I'm from the admin/programming department. Want to wish you a great stay. You will find MakeupTalk a little different than MUA with it's board layout and the way it looks, but nevertheless, we all have a lot of fun over here. If you need any help with learning the layout, just PRIVATE MESSAGE any of the moderators, as they are here alot.
icon_cool.gif
Of course we are not as busy as MUA, but are moving forward quickly with TONS of new users and tons of new posts each day.

Take care and happy to have you joined in the fun!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74

I'm new and just wanted to say hi. I've "moved" from MUA! My SN there was the same as here. I look forward to talking to all of you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yes it is! That is great! Hawaii is one of the most beautiful places on the planet. In fact, Joy and I are not too awful far from you, we are in Southern CA.

Originally Posted by Joyeuux

haha, cool, I was going to say (after I saw another one of your posts)... nice to have another Hawaiian on Makeuptalk! I've never been to Hawaii, neither has my boyfriend, so I'm trying to figure out a time we can go. Hopefully in the near future, work schedules permitting!
smile.gif

WELCOME Wongy74 !!!

I'm Marie-Line, from France, glad to see you on that friendly board !

Hi!! Welcome! Glad you moved here!!! We look forward to hearing from you.

WELCOME sistah! Jess, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here & if not, you can raid the rest of my stash.
smile.gif
Don't hesitate to PM any of the Mods or call me if you have any questions.

~HUGS~
smile.gif

Welcome Wongy! I'm Janelle from NY - any friend of Gail's is a friend of mine!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm sure you'll love it here... we have a lot of 'converters' from MUA - stick around and enjoy!

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>Welcome to MUT Wongy!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I just saw all the reply posts! Thank you all for being so nice and welcoming! So, I just wanted to say hi back to all of you- Janelle, Trisha, Reija, Marie-Line, make-me-up-gurl, and Tony! And of course, hi to Gail and thanks for introducing me to this site!
smile.gif

Oh and, by the way, my name is Jessica.
icon_smile.gif

Wow that's a nice avatar! Looks great! Glad you found us also. Gail is a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeety!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I just saw all the reply posts! Thank you all for being so nice and welcoming! So, I just wanted to say hi back to all of you- Janelle, Trisha, Reija, Marie-Line, make-me-up-gurl, and Tony! And of course, hi to Gail and thanks for introducing me to this site!
smile.gif

Oh and, by the way, my name is Jessica.
icon_smile.gif

Thanks, Tony! I was just uploading it. Still trying to find my way through the site.
tongue.gif
Gail IS the best!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Wow that's a nice avatar! Looks great! Glad you found us also. Gail is a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeety!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh ok, I can help you if needed! I know the site well LOL We can meet up in chat OR instant messenger! YOu just let us know

Thanks, Tony! I was just uploading it. Still trying to find my way through the site.
tongue.gif
Gail IS the best!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 Thanks, Tony! I was just uploading it. Still trying to find my way through the site.
tongue.gif
Gail IS the best!
smile.gif
Tony made it very user-friendly.. but if you need help... just Pm me or any of the Mod's and we'll help you out
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks! I think I figured out my biggest problem... the block up popper on this computer wasn't allowing the "edit forum signature," etc. So now, I'm testing my forum signature.... testing, testing.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh ok, I can help you if needed! I know the site well LOL We can meet up in chat OR instant messenger! YOu just let us know

Originally Posted by wongy74 Thanks! I think I figured out my biggest problem... the block up popper on this computer wasn't allowing the "edit forum signature," etc. So now, I'm testing my forum signature.... testing, testing. I see it! and yes, cherries work well! Especially if they are covered in CHOCOLATE!!! LOL

Oh that is strange about the popup blocker! Hmmm I am trying to think when it pops up for signature editing...anyhow at anyrate, I see you figured it out! Good one!

Now, you have another task LOL,
icon_cheesygrin.gif
set up your notepad! If you are familiar w/ MuA, you will know what a notepad is. Click here to edit your notepad

Click here to see a REALLY cool Notepad and then click here to see another HOT one!

Have fun!

Thanks! I think I figured out my biggest problem... the block up popper on this computer wasn't allowing the "edit forum signature," etc. So now, I'm testing my forum signature.... testing, testing.

LOL! That's a quote from a fruit vendor in Pike's Place in Seattle. During cherry season, my ex and I went though there and, in a sales pitch, the vendor told my ex "If you love her, you'll buy her cherries!" Well, we were already broken up so he didn't buy me cherries! LOL!!!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I see it! and yes, cherries work well! Especially if they are covered in CHOCOLATE!!! LOL

Latest posts

Back