Hi everyone!!! :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm totally going to build the page after I access my old asianavenue page. I completely forgot how to html so I'm going to need to get that template to refresh my memory.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh that is strange about the popup blocker! Hmmm I am trying to think when it pops up for signature editing...anyhow at anyrate, I see you figured it out! Good one!
Now, you have another task LOL,
icon_cheesygrin.gif
set up your notepad! If you are familiar w/ MuA, you will know what a notepad is. Click here to edit your notepad

Click here to see a REALLY cool Notepad and then click here to see another HOT one!

Have fun!

Originally Posted by wongy74 I'm totally going to build the page after I access my old asianavenue page. I completely forgot how to html so I'm going to need to get that template to refresh my memory.
tongue.gif
Cool! Can't wait to check it out! You can get an idea from Trisha's notepad on here too - that thing is better than the MAC website! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

PS Trisha - if you read this... what program do you use to make your collages of "looks"??? I can't seem to get something to work over here
icon_mad.gif

Yeah, her page is great; if I ever need a pic of any MAC item- it's probably going to be on her page! Lol. Your page is great too!!! I hope mine is even half as good. (Oh, the pressure...) Trust me, it probably won't be good for quite awhile... lol!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Cool! Can't wait to check it out! You can get an idea from Trisha's notepad on here too - that thing is better than the MAC website! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

PS Trisha - if you read this... what program do you use to make your collages of "looks"??? I can't seem to get something to work over here
icon_mad.gif

LOL @ the pressure heheheh
icon_cheesygrin.gif

If you wanna see pressure, look at my notepad here! rofl

Originally Posted by wongy74

Yeah, her page is great; if I ever need a pic of any MAC item- it's probably going to be on her page! Lol. Your page is great too!!! I hope mine is even half as good. (Oh, the pressure...) Trust me, it probably won't be good for quite awhile... lol!

Hi Wongy! Welcome to mut.
biggrin.gif
I'm looking forward to chatting with you.

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>Welcome to MUT!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL @ the pressure heheheh
icon_cheesygrin.gif

If you wanna see pressure, look at my notepad here! rofl

Very hot notepad. LOL!!!
icon_lol.gif
I put some pics up on my page... can't say I didn't try!
tongue.gif

Thanks Diane! Looking forward to chatting with you too!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Diane Hi Wongy! Welcome to mut.
biggrin.gif
I'm looking forward to chatting with you.
<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>Welcome to MUT!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

WOW very nice! You are beautiful!

Nice Green ones on the table in the last pic! Gimme one LOL

YOu did great! It's your own little website, on us!
icon_cool.gif

Very hot notepad. LOL!!!
icon_lol.gif
I put some pics up on my page... can't say I didn't try!
tongue.gif

Thank you very much!
icon_redface.gif
And thanks for my little website space! Hehe, if you ever come to Hawaii, I'll grab Gail and take you out for a few of the green ones. LOL!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) WOW very nice! You are beautiful!
Nice Green ones on the table in the last pic! Gimme one LOL

YOu did great! It's your own little website, on us!
icon_cool.gif

Yes feed me Greenies pls!
icon_cool.gif

Thank you very much!
icon_redface.gif
And thanks for my little website space! Hehe, if you ever come to Hawaii, I'll grab Gail and take you out for a few of the green ones. LOL!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 Thank you very much!
icon_redface.gif
icon_smile.gif
I won't need a green bottle, just the tap for the keg.

Originally Posted by wongy74 I just saw all the reply posts! Thank you all for being so nice and welcoming! So, I just wanted to say hi back to all of you- Janelle, Trisha, Reija, Marie-Line, make-me-up-gurl, and Tony! And of course, hi to Gail and thanks for introducing me to this site!
smile.gif

Oh and, by the way, my name is Jessica.
icon_smile.gif

Glad you're posting! How was the weather in Waialua last night? It rained here.
frown.gif

NICE! I'll pump, squeeze the trigger and you hold the cup LOL oops that comment might need to go in the new sexual health forum, rofl

Originally Posted by keaLoha

I won't need a green bottle, just the tap for the keg.

It didn't rain in Waialua, but it was very cold. I woke up in the middle of the night and told my BF to turn the a/c off. LOL, it wasn't on all night! Brrrr. I'm cold right now... my toes are like ice cubes.

Originally Posted by keaLoha Glad you're posting! How was the weather in Waialua last night? It rained here.
frown.gif

You two are too funny!
icon_lol.gif
Is this an adults-only site? LOL

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) NICE! I'll pump, squeeze the trigger and you hold the cup LOL oops that comment might need to go in the new sexual health forum, rofl

Originally Posted by wongy74 I'm new and just wanted to say hi. I've "moved" from MUA! My SN there was the same as here. I look forward to talking to all of you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Hiya Jessica! Just wanna welcome you to MakeUpTalk! Sorry i'm a bit late, i usually only use my PC from a Mon-Fri. Anyway, i look forward to chatting with you & reading your posts. I checked out your notepad & dam are you pretty! Love all the pics you have of you & your friends. I should really post some of mine..
icon_rolleyes.gif

Hi Laura! Thanks for saying hi and for the sweet comment. I look forward to chatting with you too. You should absolutely post some more pics up; I would love to see them! I just check out your page- I love High Tea, don't you?!? I'm so sad it's LE. Boo.
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Hiya Jessica! Just wanna welcome you to MakeUpTalk! Sorry i'm a bit late, i usually only use my PC from a Mon-Fri. Anyway, i look forward to chatting with you & reading your posts. I checked out your notepad & dam are you pretty! Love all the pics you have of you & your friends. I should really post some of mine..
icon_rolleyes.gif

No i didn't like High Tea at all actually & guess what i just sent it to Gail in a swap!!! LOL!!

I thought it would be a more nude colour but it turned kinda brown on me. Gonna buy Brew instead as i've heard that would be just what i'm looking for!

Latest posts

Back