Hi everyone!!! :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, Gail told me about that yesterday! IIRC, Brew is more nude and is a little more pigmented than High Tea. Oh, well, to each their own right?
icon_smile.gif
Hope you like Brew!

Originally Posted by Laura No i didn't like High Tea at all actually & guess what i just sent it to Gail in a swap!!! LOL!!
I thought it would be a more nude colour but it turned kinda brown on me. Gonna buy Brew instead as i've heard that would be just what i'm looking for!

LOL! Yup, that's what i was told about Brew.. Can't wait to try it soon! I love the pic in ur sig by the way, its so cute!

Originally Posted by wongy74 Very hot notepad. LOL!!!
icon_lol.gif
I put some pics up on my page... can't say I didn't try!
tongue.gif
Nice notepad Jess! Great Pics!! You have some killer legs! Can I borrow them!?!?! LoL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I love reading all your friends' names... I love Hawaiian names... so pretty - See! I was born in the wrong state!
icon_cool.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk! I'm Tony, of the admins here. Just yell if you need anything! Make yourself at home!

Take care

Originally Posted by Fallen Angel

Hi I'm new too! I'm also on MUA with the same name :p

Aloha & Welcome to MuT, Fallen Angel! I'm sure you'll see many familiar usernames & will enjoy our happy site.
biggrin.gif

Hi! Welcome to Mut!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Fallen Angel Hi I'm new too! I'm also on MUA with the same name :p

Hi Fallen Angel and Welcome to MUT! Glad to have you here. <TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>Welcome to MUT!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally Posted by Fallen Angel Hi I'm new too! I'm also on MUA with the same name :p Hiya Fallen Angel! Welcome to MakeUpTalk. I'm Laura from Ireland. Love the sig with the OC quote! Look forward to chatting with you
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back