Hi Everyone!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I found this website through a Google search for makeup product reviews. Looks like I'll be on spending more time on the computer now!

icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Hi buffysings, welcome to MuT! I'm Charmaine from Massachusetts. Hi Charmaine!
I'm from Hawaii. I have been looking for a chat room dedicated to makeup and I am so happy I found this place!

Originally Posted by buffysings

icon_cheesygrin.gif
I found this website through a Google search for makeup product reviews. Looks like I'll be on spending more time on the computer now!
icon_lol.gif

HI Buffy!

icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_lol.gif

Hi buffysings!!Welcome to MUT!I found MUT the same way,by searching in Google!!

hi! welcome to mut! i'm liz from california. please feel free to add any of your own reviews!

icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_lol.gif

I bet you´ll be on the computer more than ever, at least that´s how it was for me. MuT is soo addicting! glad to have you here,
I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria

hello buffy and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan and i just love your screen name!

icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_lol.gif

Latest posts

Back