Hi Everyone!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Girlies and Tony:

Just stopped by to say hi. Been quite busy being a new mommy. I really miss all you guys and hope you are all well. Tony- the site has grown wonderfully and it looks awesome! BEST makeup site on the web!!!!

Here is a pic of my new lil diva, Ava Gabriella.

Hugs to all of you,

SHoey

Originally Posted by Shoediva

Hi Girlies and Tony:
Just stopped by to say hi. Been quite busy being a new mommy. I really miss all you guys and hope you are all well. Tony- the site has grown wonderfully and it looks awesome! BEST makeup site on the web!!!!

Here is a pic of my new lil diva, Ava Gabriella.

Hugs to all of you,

SHoey

Hey Shoey!!! Thanks for popping back in and saying HI! How are you? Reija and I are expecting a little girl in Jan also
wink.gif

Your little one looks so cute!

Hi Trisha!

Been looking through your posts, you are doing a MARVELOUS job!!! and look absolutely radiant! I miss you guys as well!

Ava is now 2 months old, and more precious everyday!

Originally Posted by Trisha We missed ya Shoey!! How old is Ava now? i love her name btw!! x

Hi Tony!

How wonderful, you're finally having a little girl. I must tell you that your life will never be the same. My hubby is totally in LOVE with his little girl, he lives and breaths her everyday. Little girls are just awesome, congratulations!! Please say hello to Reija for me. I hope to stop by again soon.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hey Shoey!!! Thanks for popping back in and saying HI! How are you? Reija and I are expecting a little girl in Jan also
wink.gif

Your little one looks so cute!

Hi Nikki,

Thanks!

Originally Posted by QurlySq awww... the lil diva is a cutie!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Congratulations!!!

Originally Posted by Shoediva

Hi Tony!
How wonderful, you're finally having a little girl. I must tell you that your life will never be the same. My hubby is totally in LOVE with his little girl, he lives and breaths her everyday. Little girls are just awesome, congratulations!! Please say hello to Reija for me. I hope to stop by again soon.

Ok I can say HI to her. She is on bed rest right now, but hopefully will be up soon. Congrats on your little daughter she looks so cute.
I was secretly hoping for a girl
smile.gif

Hello there stranger! Ava is so beautiful. Thanks for popping in to say hi
biggrin.gif

hi, shoey! congratulations on the little angel! she's GORGEOUS! i'm glad you're doing well!

tony, WHEN DID YOU PLAN ON TELLING US YOU WERE HAVING A GIRL?!?! I MUST'VE MISSED THE THREAD! CONGRATULATIONS!

Shoey,

Ava is so beautiful. Congratulations!!! I hope you're getting some sleep at this point. Enjoy every magical moment and please keep us posted with pics!

smile.gif

She is precious!! Congrats Tony on finding out you are having a girl. Glad that your little wish came true!

Ava is adorable! Little girls are so much fun. It seems like only yesterday my little one was 2 months old. Enjoy it!

Hi Shoey! (btw- wut's your name hun?)

your daughter looks so adorable!!! When i first saw your avatar, I thought u were one of my best friend. U look just like her
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer hi, shoey! congratulations on the little angel! she's GORGEOUS! i'm glad you're doing well!
tony, WHEN DID YOU PLAN ON TELLING US YOU WERE HAVING A GIRL?!?! I MUST'VE MISSED THE THREAD! CONGRATULATIONS!

tee hee .. u whisper T's name .. but u shout out the msg to him ....... hahah ....kidding
i didn't know either ... i just found out recently .... bummer
frown.gif
I also just found out my friend's pregnant (6 and 1/2 month already) every1 knows but me ... o well .. for some reason, I'm always the last to know

Latest posts

Back