Hi Everyone!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just joined here! I am a M-F transgendered person. I live in south western PA. I LOVE make-up and I hope to make some friends here. E-mail me anytime! I'm very easy to get along with.

Lori

Welcome to MUT Lori. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you need any help. please feel free to PM me or any other mod. We are here to help.

Happy to have you here!

Hi, welcome to MUT!
smile.gif

Welcome to MakeUpTalk Lori.. I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need help with anything on this site just shout
biggrin.gif

Hello Lori! I'm Rosie from NYC!

Buckle up baby - this site is fun with great people and LEMMING creators!!! I am relatively new on the site and enjoy every minute I spend here!

Hi Jennifer!

Thanks and I'd like to get to know you also. I left you an offline on Yahoo!

Lori

Originally Posted by luckystar131 Hi and welcome to MUT! I'm Jennifer from Tennessee, looking forward to getting to know you!

Thanks! You can e-mail me anytime at [email protected]

Originally Posted by Marisol Welcome to MUT Lori. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you need any help. please feel free to PM me or any other mod. We are here to help.
Happy to have you here!

WoW! You guys are great! You all are so friendly. Anything you would like to know about me just ask! I am pretty open!

Lori

Latest posts

Back