Hi from a new girl.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just found this site tonight while searching for some unknown colors in a Dior palette. I am really excited to find this place as it seems like there are a lot of people in the know
wink.gif

About me: I am 31 years old, married, no children, lots of pets, non smoker, beauty obsessed and have been so since I was old enough to steal my cousins Maybelline retractible eyeliner to use it to draw on the sidewalk! Oh, and that's when they first released those things!

I am no longer working but wouldn't say I am retired. I am searching for what I want to be when I grow up! I do have a little bit of beauty experience. I have worked with the following lines: Estee Lauder, Trish McEvoy, La Bella Donna, Cara, Aveda, and Darphin. I quit working at the counter and in the spa about 5 years ago but started working on my own going to brides and doing their makeup or the wedding party makeup. I really miss it and hope to get back to it.

Well enough about me. I am happy to be here and look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!!

Hello Bellagigi! Nice nick name.

I'm fairly new too. I joined two days ago.

Hey Suricat. Thanks!

I like your avatar. It's the eyeshadow color I've never been able to pull off but love so much
smile.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome. Gosh! I think I will love this place! Lot's to learn though and plenty to do for sure!

Latest posts

Back