Hi from Germany!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello girls,

just a quick hello before I have to rush to pick bf up from work!:icon_love

Don't ask me how I got here, must have looked something up in the net and stuck here!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

See y'all later!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by eurogirl

Hello girls,just a quick hello before I have to rush to pick bf up from work!:icon_love

Don't ask me how I got here, must have looked something up in the net and stuck here!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

See y'all later!
tongue.gif

Hey Jennifer! Welcome to MakeupTalk! I'm Tony (the admin here) from Southern California! We have MANY Europeans online here and I am sure they would love to hear more from you! We'll be looking forwards to your posts!
Again, Welcome!

hi jennifer and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan

Originally Posted by eurogirl Hello girls,just a quick hello before I have to rush to pick bf up from work!:icon_love

icon_cheesygrin.gif

See y'all later!
tongue.gif

hi and welcome to MUT, jennifer! i'm jennifer from NY. i've been to germany twice and liked it. too bad i couldn't stay more
frown.gif
i like your mcdonald's chicken sandwich, though
wink.gif

Welcome to MuT Jennifer from a fellow european! I'm Laura from Ireland.. Looking forward to chatting with you
biggrin.gif

Thank you! You guys are so nice! By the way, sorry Tony,for the "Hello girls"...
a050.gif

Oh no, Laura, just read your signature and have to check out your web resources!
c060.gif

Hello Jennifer. glad to have you here, hope you like it so far

I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or any other mod. Happy to have you join us.

Latest posts

Back