Hi from Northern California

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just stopping by to say hello... I'm new to MuT. I'm glad I found this site but unfortunately I did so after frying my hair with EasyStraight... blah. (And yes, I've already read through that entire 25 page thread, LOL)

But, I'm sure this site will be a great resource for me and I'm looking forward to spending more time here.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

~L

Welcome!

I am also from Northern California and there is a lot of information on this

forum for just about everything!!
claps.gif

You ought to do a review about EasyStraight and tell others of your misfortune..That's great for others to know that it can fry hair..

Again Welcome!!

hi! welcome to mut! i'm liz from northern Cali also
smile.gif
where are you from?

Hello to both of you, and Welcome to Mut!! I'm also from Northern California!!
I look forward to seeing your posts....

Hi there, I'm semi-new
icon_redface.gif
and also from Northern California :icon_love nice you see you on here. I hope things go ok for your hair soon. I feel for everyone who has been burned [literally
icon_rolleyes.gif
] by the easystraight product. I hope everyone responsible for this horrid product gets what they deserve
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by hanahou

Just stopping by to say hello... I'm new to MuT. I'm glad I found this site but unfortunately I did so after frying my hair with EasyStraight... blah. (And yes, I've already read through that entire 25 page thread, LOL)
But, I'm sure this site will be a great resource for me and I'm looking forward to spending more time here.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

~L

WElcome hanahou!

Originally Posted by hanahou Just stopping by to say hello... I'm new to MuT. I'm glad I found this site but unfortunately I did so after frying my hair with EasyStraight... blah. (And yes, I've already read through that entire 25 page thread, LOL)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

~L

Hey "L"! I'm Janelle from NY - (and a fellow ES victim)
icon_frown.gif
Nice to meet you!!!

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome Hanahou. Sorry to hear you had the misfortune of using EasyStraight. Has that product been taken off the shelves yet?

I'm Laura from Ireland by the way! If you need help with anything on this site just shout
biggrin.gif

Welcome to MUT Hanahou! I'm Joy from Los Angeles, originally from the San Francisco Peninsula.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back