Hi from Quebec city

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I found this forum last night and I think it is great. I am finding so much informations. I love it. Anyway just wanted to say hi to everyone. My name is Dominique and I am from Quebec city, Canada. See you on the board!!!

hi! welcome to mut. i'm liz from california
biggrin.gif

Welcome to MuT! You will love it here. Im Violet from New York...do you speak French?

Hiya! I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need help with anything on the site just shout
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by moviedom78

Hello everyone,
I found this forum last night and I think it is great. I am finding so much informations. I love it. Anyway just wanted to say hi to everyone. My name is Dominique and I am from Quebec city, Canada. See you on the board!!!

Hello Dominique! Welcome to MakeupTalk. I'm Tony from Southern California

hey dominique and welcome. I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria. I really like your name too
wink.gif

Originally Posted by moviedom78 Hello everyone,

Bonjour, Dominique, and welcome to the board. The girls and guys here are awesome.

Hello everyone' date='
I found this forum last night and I think it is great. I am finding so much informations. I love it. Anyway just wanted to say hi to everyone. My name is Dominique and I am from Quebec city, Canada. See you on the board!!![/quote

']

One of my favorite cities in the world :icon_love -- at least the part of it I've seen! Welcome.

Latest posts

Back