Hi from Ukraine!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am a gorgeous Ukrainian girl with a tough personality. (My boyfriend is writing this for me
whistling.gif
)

My fetish is my fingernails, but my hair is like gold to me. These are my two favorite topics. I hope to make new friends here and look forward to reading a lot of great ideas. I know it's not cool to promote, but I noticed no one else made a link in their User icon, like I did. If you are curious you can check out my site through that link. I love learning about making websites and my boyfriend is helping with Skidkoy.

This is a cool forum for make-up here and I look forward to a great time!
party.gif

Hello and welcome to Makeup Talk! I think you'll find that this is a very fun, friendly and engaging community of beauty lovers. Glad to have you here! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Latest posts

Back