Hi, I'm a confessed cosmetic collector

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My turn! I'm Susie, age 27, makeup artist for 7 years and "real" artist for life, mommy to 2 boys ages 5 and 6.5 in Austin, Texas, moving to Huntington, West VA on Wednesday. Because of my profession I loooooove makeup, skincare and making people pretty. I have a sarcastic (some say caustic) sense of humor and have a hard time taking life too seriously. I'm married to my soulmate and best friend, have two cats, one siamese who never stops talking, and one ordinary black cat whom I adore. Ummm....and my favorite vegetables are fresh green beans.

SuZie? Geez, woman- my name is spelled correctly right up there (points to post above yours). Btw, we're not just Members, we're Splendid- when was the last time you heard that??

Hello Susie, Nice to have you part of MakeupTalk.com. Thanks for being such an active member also!! You are moving to Huntington, West VA. Mamato3cutekids, Reija, TonysDesigns are all from Huntington Beach, CA LOLOL

Originally Posted by bluepisces

My turn! I'm Susie, age 27, makeup artist for 7 years and "real" artist for life, mommy to 2 boys ages 5 and 6.5 in Austin, Texas, moving to Huntington, West VA on Wednesday. Because of my profession I loooooove makeup, skincare and making people pretty. I have a sarcastic (some say caustic) sense of humor and have a hard time taking life too seriously. I'm married to my soulmate and best friend, have two cats, one siamese who never stops talking, and one ordinary black cat whom I adore. Ummm....and my favorite vegetables are fresh green beans.

I know! When I first got here, I saw Huntington and I was thinking "Alright! We could all get together for a picnic or party sometime!!". Heh. Thats what I get for reading too fast, lol.

Hey Mama2- when I first saw your username I thought I couldnt say it- I thought it was something like Tomato with an M, lmao!! See?? I read too fast!

*snickering* I say Tomato, you say Mamato
biggrin.gif

Yeah I can see why now too, IM (H)awaiian (B)itch (M)ama Oh shit, yikes

Originally Posted by mamato3cutekids

oh that's funny!!!!! I have another name that is IMHBMAMA for I am Huntington beach mama, and everyone thinks it's some weird hawaiian thing or something LOL

I think he meant "witchin'" not "witch"- isnt that the term you Cali sun worshippers use for "Cool"? Think tanned surfer guy swinging his blonde bangs out of his eyes as he walks along the sand, saying "witchin waves, dude"..

No NO NO I meant Beautified! Thats right that is what I meant OH ya you are going to become a customer soon wo www.go-submit.com

Originally Posted by mamato3cutekids

He better have meant witchin LOL

Latest posts

Back