Hi I'm a newbie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi name is Rohini or Ro as most people like to call me. I'm a college student from Boston, Massachusetts.
icon_biggrin.gif

Hello!! Welcome to MakeupTalk! Happy to have you! Hope you can look around and jump right in! Thanks

Take care

Originally Posted by blaquepooky

Hi name is Rohini or Ro as most people like to call me. I'm a college student from Boston, Massachusetts.
icon_biggrin.gif

& Welcome to MuT Ro! Glad to have you here & know you'll have fun. Looking forward to your posts!
smile.gif

Welcome, Ro! If you love makeup, then you are in the right place!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm Jen from Texas. Looking forward to your posts.
smile.gif

Welcome Ro

Originally Posted by blaquepooky Hi name is Rohini or Ro as most people like to call me. I'm a college student from Boston, Massachusetts.
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey Ro...I'm Karen - just popped in to welcome you too!!!! :icon_love

welcome to mut. i'm liz from california. hope you havea good time here on mut
biggrin.gif

I met you in the Pm, but here's my formal welcome!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

so... WELCOME to MuT, Ro!!!
wink.gif

I'm Janelle from Ny - nice to meet you!

Hey Ro!! So glad you found us! Welcome to MuT! I'm Tracey from Florida. I look forward to chatting w/you on the board!

Originally Posted by blaquepooky Hi name is Rohini or Ro as most people like to call me. I'm a college student from Boston, Massachusetts.
icon_biggrin.gif

Welcome to MUT Ro! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you need any help, please feel free to PM me or any other mod.

Hi Ro!

It's a pleasure to meet you. Have fun here on the boards. There are alot of nice,informative ladies here. I,ve learned quite a bit,my short stay here.

Sheridan

Hello and welcom Ro to MUT...Iam mina...Looking forward chat with you soon!

Latest posts

Back