Hi I'm Doug

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! I'm Doug. LOL, must be strange for a guy to be posting here, but I've always had an attraction to make up and things like that. I love the work of Jeffree Star, but obviously I'm not ready for that kind of artistry just yet. I'd like to smooth out the coloration of my face, because I hate that 5 o'clock shadow thing (plus I have all this razor burn or something under my cheeks that I'd love to cover up), for some reason I have dark circles under my eyes all the time (or it could just be my eye sockets!), and I have a few scars from when I was an infant where they ripped portions of my skin off removing surgical tape. Plus all these little blemishes from the California sun. 

I know for a fact I'm going to need to use primer before foundation due to these issues. I'll need to use a green concealer under my chin due to that yucky-looking inflammation. I'd also like to narrow my face a bit, and my nose. 

Thanks for the help!

Hello and welcome to Makeup Talk! I think you'll find that this is a fun, friendly and engaging community of beauty lovers. Feel free to PM me or any of the other mods if you have any questions or concerns. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back