Hi. I'm new, glad to find you guys!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good morning! I am new here. My friend told me about the site.

I am 45 and a total make up junkie.

I look forward to posting, and learning from you all...

Thanks.

Welcome to MuT, PTX!!! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm sure you'll fit right in with the rest of us junkies! lol
wink.gif
If you have any questions about the site, just ask ~ we're glad to help
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Welcome to MuT, PTX!!! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm sure you'll fit right in with the rest of us junkies! lol
wink.gif
If you have any questions about the site, just ask ~ we're glad to help
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks so much, Janelle. I forgot to mention I am in Pa about an hour outside of philly..
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Passthexanax Thanks so much, Janelle. I forgot to mention I am in Pa about an hour outside of philly..
icon_smile.gif
Ooh! We're almost neighbors!
wink.gif
I'm on Long Island.. - but actually I'll be in PA next weekend!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MUT. I'm Leony from Japan.

Hope to see you around
smile.gif

Hi!!

Welcome to MUT!

This is a great place for MU junkies!!

Originally Posted by Passthexanax

Good morning! I am new here. My friend told me about the site.I am 45 and a total make up junkie.

Thanks.

Welcome PAssthexanax!

Welcome ptx,hlad you found us,you will have a terrific time here.

Gwendolyn from NY,mod
smile.gif

Welcome PTX! I'm Jen from Texas. Looking forward to reading your posts!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

hi! Love the username! Can you please pass some here?!>! have a DAY at work!

Anyway! I'm Lauryn from NJ, love it here! Everyone is super cool. Welcome!
claps.gif

hi! welcome to Mut! i'm Liz from California. Glad to have you aboard
biggrin.gif

Wow, what a nice welcome, thanks! MacForMe, glad you like my username.

I work in special-ed so for me, keeping a sense of humor is a must.

I love make-up, it's one of the few things that does keep me sane. I am really just starting to appreciate all the different choices out there.

I am ashamed to admit it, but up until about 3 years ago I had no idea what Mac was..
icon_redface.gif
Now, I can't seem to stay away from the store.

I only have 3 or 4 shadows and one pigment, but I really want to purchase a couple more. By the way, I have brown hair, brown eyes.

Thanks again for the nice welcome.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Passthexanax Wow, what a nice welcome, thanks! MacForMe, glad you like my username.I work in special-ed so for me, keeping a sense of humor is a must.

I love make-up, it's one of the few things that does keep me sane. I am really just starting to appreciate all the different choices out there.

I am ashamed to admit it, but up until about 3 years ago I had no idea what Mac was..
icon_redface.gif

I only have 3 or 4 shadows and one pigment, but I really want to purchase a couple more. By the way, I have brown hair, brown eyes.

icon_cheesygrin.gif

check out our pic gallery,there are tons of pics of mac shadows,pigment,lipcolors and other great brands.The pic gallery is cool cause you can see real swatches instead of the mac online site where they dont show you the real colors!!!The pic gallery will help you discover the amazing shades mac has to offer!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Passthexanax Wow, what a nice welcome, thanks! MacForMe, glad you like my username.I work in special-ed so for me, keeping a sense of humor is a must.

icon_redface.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif

hahaha.gif
I work in a hospital! LOL!

Hi,

Welcome to MUT!!! I'm new here too and everyone is just sooooo nice!! I hope you're liking it as much as I am.

Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Originally Posted by Passthexanax Good morning! I am new here. My friend told me about the site.I am 45 and a total make up junkie.

Thanks.

Hello!! welcome to MUT!! I'm new here too. I'm 39, married, and have 2 children
boy-16 girl-3 (yeah I know, I'll never have a life but oh well hehehe) I can

soooooo relate to the username you have I love it!!! I work in a hospital and I

think they should have licking blocks of that stuff, especially in the ER LOL!!!!

Again, welcome and I look forward to hearing from you
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Passthexanax Good morning! I am new here. My friend told me about the site.I am 45 and a total make up junkie.

Thanks.

Welcome to the club Passthexanax. I'm Jeanie from Los Angeles. Your friend surely led you the right place. The people here are just wonderful and I've learned alot of things from these ladies. I'm a late bloomer for makeup (41) and it's becoming addicting. Started off with MAC and now I'm getting into Stila. You're really going to love it here at this site. Once again, welcome to MUT
icon_exclaim.gif

Looks like I missed a few new girls but WELCOME everyone. You will love it here.

Originally Posted by Mac@40 Welcome to the club Passthexanax. I'm Jeanie from Los Angeles. Your friend surely led you the right place. The people here are just wonderful and I've learned alot of things from these ladies. I'm a late bloomer for makeup (41) and it's becoming addicting. Started off with MAC and now I'm getting into Stila. You're really going to love it here at this site. Once again, welcome to MUT
icon_exclaim.gif

Latest posts

Back