Hi, I'm new here

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh and by the way, excellent notepad!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
thank you sir!!!i am trying to use the little bit of HTML to spruce it up. right now i don't know what else to add but i am sure i will think of something.

Originally Posted by Marisol Not this board. I joined in February and everyone here has welcomed me with open arms. No drama for yo mama here.
23_3_36.gif

well thank you again!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Hi Angela! Welcome to MakeupTalk!!! thank you very much
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) We can assure you that MUT is NOT like that.All of the mods and us admins won't allow clickiness (is that a word? lol) cuz we LOVE all of our users.
icon_cool.gif
You are welcome to post whatever you would like whenever you want it. We do have some minor rules but pretty much 99.999% of the users abide by them.

One general rule is that everyone has to be nice and fun!

well that's good to know. there are lots of boards out there like that. due to that i join a lot of boards but i don't post much on them i just like to read what's said. BUT i love to post and talk about makeup and Tracey said she posted here so i thought i'd give it a shot
smile.gif

Welcome Angela!!! I'm Janelle from NY - Glad you joined us!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I hope after you chat with everyone, you'll see we're definitely not a 'clique' board... we have some really friendly members!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I love your notepad and all your PSP work, very creative! And I'm in LOOOOVE with those chinchillas!!! OMG They are so cute! I've wanted one for like 20 years, but I think until I get my own house... I'm going to have to love yours from afar! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Welcome Angela!!! I'm Janelle from NY - Glad you joined us!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I hope after you chat with everyone, you'll see we're definitely not a 'clique' board... we have some really friendly members!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I love your notepad and all your PSP work, very creative! And I'm in LOOOOVE with those chinchillas!!! OMG They are so cute! I've wanted one for like 20 years, but I think until I get my own house... I'm going to have to love yours from afar! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
thank you very much!!
and i can share my boys with ya, they won't mind lol

and thank you for complimenting my PSP work. I've been making stationary for my Incredimail program for awhile now also. I used to just make tags for email when i first started on it. I like to think i have gotten good lol

Originally Posted by Anya1976 thank you very much!!
and i can share my boys with ya, they won't mind lol

and thank you for complimenting my PSP work. I've been making stationary for my Incredimail program for awhile now also. I used to just make tags for email when i first started on it. I like to think i have gotten good lol

You're welcome! They're really cute! I think I need to get that program! Looks like fun!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hopefully you can see quickly that we will welcome you with open arms. Glad to have you and let's see the messages roll in lol

Originally Posted by Anya1976

well that's good to know. there are lots of boards out there like that. due to that i join a lot of boards but i don't post much on them i just like to read what's said. BUT i love to post and talk about makeup and Tracey said she posted here so i thought i'd give it a shot
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 You're welcome! They're really cute! I think I need to get that program! Looks like fun!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
it's a great program it does all kinds of artistic things to pictures.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hopefully you can see quickly that we will welcome you with open arms. Glad to have you and let's see the messages roll in lol i already sent the link to a friend so she could sign up for this board also MoraBella30 is her she just has to post hopefully she will do that tomorrow since she went to bed (party pooper)I've recently gotten her into MAC make up i've created one hell of a monster. lol

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i already sent the link to a friend so she could sign up for this board also MoraBella30 is her she just has to post hopefully she will do that tomorrow since she went to bed (party pooper)I've recently gotten her into MAC make up i've created one hell of a monster. lol

that would be great if she joined us! Any friend of yours is a friend of ours !
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I'm a Photoshop CS guy
wink.gif
That is one thing I do alot of is photoshop...
Check this out here

wink.gif

wow i am very impressed. i never got into using photoshop. i've been using paint shop pro since like version 5 it's now on version 9 (which totally rocks)

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 that would be great if she joined us! Any friend of yours is a friend of ours !
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i'm sure she will post tomorrow. and you guys will just contribute to her buying more make up lol (so at least she can't just blame ME anymore lol)i haven't gotten her to buy any brushes yet though. I have recently gotten into MAC brushes i am in LOVE with the 231 brush.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I want BOTH! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Well, then I'd probably never leave my computer! LOL

if you had both no you probably wouldn't leave the computer. lol i do get that way at times i go into geek mode and just sit here making stuff.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 if you had both no you probably wouldn't leave the computer. lol i do get that way at times i go into geek mode and just sit here making stuff. I'm like that with this site!! LOL
icon_eek.gif
I'll be on here for hours - then wonder why I'm so beat in the morning on 5 hrs. sleep!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I'm like that with this site!! LOL
icon_eek.gif
I'll be on here for hours - then wonder why I'm so beat in the morning on 5 hrs. sleep!

lol been there done that.

You now have 1 referral look here: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/member.php?u=1805

We have a referral system. It's really only for showing off how many you have referred. But, just in case you wanna refer more, use this link: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/ind...eferrerid=1805

How that works is if someone clicks that link and signs up, your referral count will go up
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976

i already sent the link to a friend so she could sign up for this board also MoraBella30 is her she just has to post hopefully she will do that tomorrow since she went to bed (party pooper)I've recently gotten her into MAC make up i've created one hell of a monster. lol

Back