Hi! I'm new to posting. here's my NOTD pic

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
722826.jpg

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love it!! We need more NOTD pics!!!!! thanks!! i look forward to posting more pics
smile.gif

I love that color , I just did my nails in Amped Aubergine #548 by Maybelline and I love it....
smiletongue.gif

Originally Posted by delidee32 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love that color , I just did my nails in Amped Aubergine #548 by Maybelline and I love it....
smiletongue.gif
i picked that one up in the store and then decided not to buy it. i've been kicking myself for not buying it!! it is gorgeous!

Very nice! I'm with April! We need more NOTD pics! Welcome to mut too!

Originally Posted by adrianavanessa /img/forum/go_quote.gif i love it! it's not BLACK BLACK. Very nice. How did u get it so perfect? thanks! i do 3 thin coats of polish for even coverage. i try to bring my brush as close to my cuticle area without letting the polish get on my cuticles. its easier to do when you have less polish on your brush and i do my nails seated at a table to steady my hand
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back