Hi, im new

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wow this looks like a super forumn. Im a real cosmetic junkie in England. I look forward to posting on here as i love all things new and American products.
icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk Wow this looks like a super forumn. Im a real cosmetic junkie in England. I look forward to posting on here as i love all things new and American products.
icon_razz.gif
Hey! Nice to meet you, Donnamaryuk. You should check out some of our UK freebies posted by Laura, our Irish mod! Glad you've joined us.
013image2.jpg
From the Mod Squad

Hi Donna! How are you? Thank you very much for joining our message board here. Altho I am only from programming dept, I wanted to say HI!

I am sure all of our other officers will also say hi!

Take care and have a good day!@

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk

Wow this looks like a super forumn. Im a real cosmetic junkie in England. I look forward to posting on here as i love all things new and American products.
icon_razz.gif

Welcome donnamaryuk!

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>Wekcome!!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk Wow this looks like a super forumn. Im a real cosmetic junkie in England. I look forward to posting on here as i love all things new and American products.
icon_razz.gif
Hi Donnamaryuk..Welcome to MuT!!

Welcome Donnamaryuk! Glad you like the board. I look forward to your posts.

Welcome to MuT.. Im only across the water in Ireland (as you've probably guessed from my avater!!!). Look forward to chatting with you
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back