hi! i'm new!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
since i never started one of these threads when i joined less than a month ago, let's just pretend i've never posted here AND WELCOME ME, DAMMIT!

HI, EVERYONE!!! my name's jen and i'm 17 years old (remember, this is back in the beginning of the month). i'm from NY. i wonder if there are any NYers here on the forum, but i'll find out soon - hopefully! i'm really glad i've found this website and i see myself getting addicted soon. anyway, see you all around!

(please don't think i'm serious because if i was, how weird would i be.)

wink.gif

I'll humor you Jennifer!
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

& Welcome to MuT Jennifer! Although you're now 18, I'm glad you're here.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Wow, 383 posts in less than a month. That's impressive for a newbie!! ...or sad!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha I'll humor you Jennifer!
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha & Welcome to MuT Jennifer! Although you're now 18, I'm glad you're here.
tongue.gif

LOL thank you!
wink.gif

i'm so pathetic at 1:30 AM when i can't sleep
tongue.gif

Hey Welcome to MakeupTalk!!!

Originally Posted by Jennifer

since i never started one of these threads when i joined less than a month ago, let's just pretend i've never posted here AND WELCOME ME, DAMMIT!

HI, EVERYONE!!! my name's jen and i'm 17 years old (remember, this is back in the beginning of the month). i'm from NY. i wonder if there are any NYers here on the forum, but i'll find out soon - hopefully! i'm really glad i've found this website and i see myself getting addicted soon. anyway, see you all around!

wink.gif

Well Hello there Newbie! I'm Janelle, and ALSO from NY!!! Can you believe that!?! Wow... I hope you like it here...

LMAO - you are too funny!
wink.gif

PMSL! Jennifer you're so funny.. Welcome to MakeUpTalk although you're an old fogie at this stage
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura PMSL! Jennifer you're so funny.. Welcome to MakeUpTalk although you're an old fogie at this stage
biggrin.gif
LMAO! thank you
wink.gif

thanks, girls
wink.gif

thank you, jen! i always enjoy your posts, too, and i love your name
smile.gif

i just turned 18 exactly a week ago
smile.gif

thank you! i've been here for a month, though, in case you didn't catch on
smile.gif

Originally Posted by coachXprincess of course i didn't catch on, i'm blonde to the bone, lol!
well happy belated birthday!

LOL
thank you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by swingcrazed I'm new too! I'm so psyched I found this site!! The reviews are exactly what I've been looking for!
icon_biggrin.gif
Welcome SwingCrazed!!! I'm janelle from NY - glad to have you here & glad you're liking the site & our review center! Feel free to add your own reviews too! The more the merrier!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by swingcrazed I'm new too! I'm so psyched I found this site!! The reviews are exactly what I've been looking for!
icon_biggrin.gif
welcome, swingcrazed!

OH REALLY !!!.....New ???? lol.....luv ya.. !

Originally Posted by Jennifer HI, EVERYONE!!! my name's jen and i'm 17 years old (remember, this is back in the beginning of the month). i'm from NY. i wonder if there are any NYers here on the forum, but i'll find out soon - hopefully! i'm really glad i've found this website and i see myself getting addicted soon. anyway, see you all around!

wink.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* OH REALLY !!!.....New ???? lol.....luv ya.. ! you should because i'm janelle's twin
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer you should because i'm janelle's twin
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Yup... she was the twin that you didn't know about b/c we were seperated at birth...
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LOL

LOL.... uh huh....no wonder why I was 40 lbs. over weight ~ thanks to the evil twin ..
icon_twisted.gif

Latest posts

Back