Hi I'm new!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nmb

Reaction score
Hi guys I just discovered makeuptalk recently and i absolutey love it. I've been doing freelance makeup for about five years now (mostly weddings and some print work). I also worked at mac as an on call artist for about a year. Anyhow, i just wanted to say and i look forward to getting to know all you talented artists.

nmb

Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to PM me or another mod. Glad to have you here!

HI! Welcome to Mut! I'm Liz from California.

Luck you.. got to work for mac!

Originally Posted by nmb

Hi guys I just discovered makeuptalk recently and i absolutey love it. I've been doing freelance makeup for about five years now (mostly weddings and some print work). I also worked at mac as an on call artist for about a year. Anyhow, i just wanted to say and i look forward to getting to know all you talented artists.
nmb

Welcome to Makeuptalk NMB! I am Tony from Southern California!
Take care and looking forward to your messages

Hi and welcome to MUT. I'm Leony from Japan.

Looking forward to read your post.

Originally Posted by nmb Hi guys I just discovered makeuptalk recently and i absolutey love it. I've been doing freelance makeup for about five years now (mostly weddings and some print work). I also worked at mac as an on call artist for about a year. Anyhow, i just wanted to say and i look forward to getting to know all you talented artists.
nmb

Hi! Welcome to MUT!! I'm christina from Arkansas!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm looking forward reading your posts!!!

Back