Hi, I'm New

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new to the board and just thought I'd introduce myself. SWF, 41, no kids, green-eyed blonde (dyed), living in southwest Florida.

I've been enjoying reading the reviews and the forum, and look forward to contributing when I can. I belong to one other makeup/health & beauty forum, but I think the layout here is nicer and there seems to be a lot more info here.

Glad I took the time to join!

Reaction score
Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. Please PM me or any other mod if you have any questions or need help with anything. We are glad that you joined!

Liz

Reaction score
hi! welcome to mut! i'm liz from california. glad to have ya own here

Reaction score
HI FLDaydreamer!

Welcome to the BEST site ever! You will love it here. EVeryone so nice.. no catty crappy stuff here!

Im Lauryn from NJ and looking forward to your posts!

Reaction score
Hey Fldaydreamer.... nice to meet you....
anyway I wanted to pop in & welcome you and introduce myself... - Im Karen, from Long Island, NY....HI

Originally Posted by FLdaydreamer Hi All,
I'm new to the board and just thought I'd introduce myself. SWF, 41, no kids, green-eyed blonde (dyed), living in southwest Florida.

I've been enjoying reading the reviews and the forum, and look forward to contributing when I can. I belong to one other makeup/health & beauty forum, but I think the layout here is nicer and there seems to be a lot more info here.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FLdaydreamer

Hi All,

Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Reaction score

Hello FLdaydreamer and welcome to MUT. I'm Jeanie from Los Angeles. This website really has a better layout and the people here are just wonderful. Glad you could join us all here @ MUT. Once again, welcome aboard.

Reaction score
Welcome DayDreamer! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!
I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here - and feel free to participate wherever you want!

Reaction score

Welcome to MUT! I'm Christina from Arkansas!!! You will love it here!!!

Reaction score
Thanks for the nice welcome everyone. I've been busy with work and other obligations and haven't had time to read the board in the past week or so. I have a lot of catching up to do!

Eightthirty, I have an older sister by 16 years who got me interested in makeup. She used to love to experiment with makeup on her baby sister (me). I remember one time when I was 6 or 7 when she was getting ready for a date, she decided to make me up as well. What a job she did on me! Blood red lipstick, ruby red cheeks, dark green shimmer eyeshadow and heavy black liner. I thought I was beautiful! Well, the doorbell rang. She was still getting ready so I went to answer it. It was her boyfriend. The first words out of his mouth were "My God, did she beat you!", and then he asked her the same thing. I didn't understand why he said that. Then I saw myself in the mirror...all the makeup was smeared, and I looked bruised and bloody. Being the little kid that I was, I guess on my way to get the door I must have rubbed my face and eyes. Then there was the time she put the cucumber facial mask on me. We didn't know I was allergic to cucumbers, but we sure did find out when my entire face turned red and ballooned up! You can imagine how pleased my parents were with her after that. Aren't sisters wonderful...lol!

Hey, K*O*, I'm a Karen too. Let me take a wild guess...born in the 60's, right? There's a lot of us Karens from the 60's...every Karen I've ever met in fact!

Nice to meet all of you and thanks again for the welcome!

Reaction score
Hi! Great to meet you! I love the reviews section too, but I wish I had more time to write reviews.

Reaction score
Hi FLdaydreamer,

I'm Lisa from Tampa Bay Florida. Its nice to meet you.

Lisa

Reaction score
Welcome to Mut, FLdaydreamer!! I'm Nicole from California (I was also born in the 60's, and you're right I grew up around a lot of Karens!). Anyway, just wanted to say "hi" and I look forward to your posts!

By the way, I loved your stories about you and your sister.

Reaction score
Welcome to MuT FLdaydreamer! I'm Ashley from Texas! You'll LOVE it here!!

Reaction score
Hi Fldaydreamer (karen) nice to meet you and I'm glad you joined. Soon you wont be able to stay away from this site either. It becomes addicting just like the make up that brought you here.
My name is Jennifer from Northern CA.

Latest posts