Hi! I'm new...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Still trying to find my way around here. I am happy to have found this site!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by zinn

Still trying to find my way around here. I am happy to have found this site!
icon_biggrin.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk! If you need any help, just PM any moderator and they will assist ya. Take care!

Hiya Zinn! I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need help with anything on the site dont hesitate to contact me or one of the other mods. Looking forward to getting to know you
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by zinn Still trying to find my way around here. I am happy to have found site!
icon_biggrin.gif

Hi, I just discovered this site last night - I'm happy I found it, too! I think!I'm looking for good makeup that is long wearing. I was thinking of trying Bobbi Brown products. Are you familiar with them?

Have a reat day! ginger

Originally Posted by gingerf

Hi, I just discovered this site last night - I'm happy I found it, too! I think!I'm looking for good makeup that is long wearing. I was thinking of trying Bobbi Brown products. Are you familiar with them?

Have a reat day! ginger

Welcome to MakeupTalk Ginger, from me Tony, the admin here! Happy to have you. If you have any questions, just ask around or contact the closes MODerator. They will help you!
Take care

Welcome to MuT aswell ginger! There was a thread about Bobbi Brown only posted a few days ago.. Check it out HERE!

Originally Posted by gingerf Hi, I just discovered this site last night - I'm happy I found it, too! I think!I'm looking for good makeup that is long wearing. I was thinking of trying Bobbi Brown products. Are you familiar with them?

Have a reat day! ginger

Welcome to MUT Ginger. If you are looking for long lasting make-up, I recommend MAC.

Latest posts

Back