HI, I'm new

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi, I am super new to this forum and am trying to find my way around... just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. kind of.

My name is Nohemi and I'm from NYC. I'm in love with MAC among other things. I found my way here through another forum (read a couple of people talking about it) and thought I would like it here too... well that's about it!!!

Reaction score
Hi Nohemi! That is a beautiful NAME! Welcome to MakeupTalk! I'm sure you will find that MUT is more than just a forum. Have fun and if you have any questions, just ask a moderator

Reaction score
hello nohemi and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan.

Originally Posted by sxychika1014 Hi, I am super new to this forum and am trying to find my way around... just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. kind of.
My name is Nohemi and I'm from NYC. I'm in love with MAC among other things. I found my way here through another forum (read a couple of people talking about it) and thought I would like it here too... well that's about it!!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hi Nohemi! That is a beautiful NAME! Welcome to MakeupTalk! I'm sure you will find that MUT is more than just a forum. Have fun and if you have any questions, just ask a moderator
thanks so much tony, ur so nice... i'll be sure to look around!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by monniej hello nohemi and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan. thanks monniej!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charmaine Hi Nohemi, welcome to MuT! I'm Charmaine from Massachusetts. hi Charmaine... thats a real pretty name!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Naturally Hi Nohemi and welcome to MuT! I'm Kim from Delaware. You're in the right place for those that love MAC! Hi Kim, yeah, 'm a hardcore MAC lover right about now...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by XxCalixX Hi welcome! I'm Chrystal also from MA.
Hi Chrystal... a lot of Mass here... thanks!

Reaction score
Hi Nohemi, I'm Sivchristen from Rhode Island.=) close to Mass. (lol)

Very nice to meet you.

Liz

Reaction score
Hi! Welcome to mut! i'm liz from california.

Reaction score
Welcome to MUT Nohemi! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Reaction score
Welcome Nohemi! I'm Janelle... also from NY (Long Island) Nice to meet you!

Reaction score
Hi Nohemi. Great to have you here on MuT!!! I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria

Reaction score
wow, i dont think i can personalize anymore... hi EVERYONE. it's great to meet all of you. im glad to be here and meet all you guys who share my love for makeup... hopefully i can learn a thing or two from all of you!

Reaction score
Hi Nohemi! Welcome to MuT! I'm Tasha from Missouri. It's nice to have you as a member!

Reaction score
welcome to MUT! i'm jennifer from NY, 20 mins. outta NYC in westchester

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer welcome to MUT! i'm jennifer from NY, 20 mins. outta NYC in westchester
ur not too far from me. im way uptown manhattan. almost in the bx. where in westchester?

Latest posts