HI, I'm new

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I am super new to this forum and am trying to find my way around... just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. kind of.

My name is Nohemi and I'm from NYC. I'm in love with MAC among other things. I found my way here through another forum (read a couple of people talking about it) and thought I would like it here too... well that's about it!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi Nohemi! That is a beautiful NAME! Welcome to MakeupTalk! I'm sure you will find that MUT is more than just a forum. Have fun and if you have any questions, just ask a moderator
wink.gif

hello nohemi and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan.

Originally Posted by sxychika1014 Hi, I am super new to this forum and am trying to find my way around... just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. kind of.
My name is Nohemi and I'm from NYC. I'm in love with MAC among other things. I found my way here through another forum (read a couple of people talking about it) and thought I would like it here too... well that's about it!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hi Nohemi! That is a beautiful NAME! Welcome to MakeupTalk! I'm sure you will find that MUT is more than just a forum. Have fun and if you have any questions, just ask a moderator
wink.gif
thanks so much tony, ur so nice... i'll be sure to look around!

Originally Posted by monniej hello nohemi and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan. thanks monniej!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Hi Nohemi, welcome to MuT! I'm Charmaine from Massachusetts. hi Charmaine... thats a real pretty name!

Originally Posted by Naturally Hi Nohemi and welcome to MuT! I'm Kim from Delaware. You're in the right place for those that love MAC! Hi Kim, yeah, 'm a hardcore MAC lover right about now...

Originally Posted by XxCalixX Hi welcome! I'm Chrystal also from MA.
tongue.gif
Hi Chrystal... a lot of Mass here... thanks!

Welcome to MUT Nohemi! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Hi Nohemi. Great to have you here on MuT!!! I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria

wow, i dont think i can personalize anymore... hi EVERYONE. it's great to meet all of you. im glad to be here and meet all you guys who share my love for makeup... hopefully i can learn a thing or two from all of you!
wink.gif

Hi Nohemi! Welcome to MuT! I'm Tasha from Missouri. It's nice to have you as a member!

Originally Posted by Jennifer welcome to MUT! i'm jennifer from NY, 20 mins. outta NYC in westchester
smile.gif
ur not too far from me. im way uptown manhattan. almost in the bx. where in westchester?

Latest posts

Back